View Poll Results: Enforcer wish / concern list prioritization poll

Voters
219. You may not vote on this poll
  • The levels from TL6 to 215 are specificly hard, both PVP and PVM-wise

60 27.40%
  • Increase duration of SL Essence / Decrease the snare / Make it stop cancelling out on zone

86 39.27%
  • Element nano line is more or less useless

70 31.96%
  • Reduce Rage dmg in SL

79 36.07%
  • Increase the taunt on the single taunt nanos

92 42.01%
  • Add Multi Melee to the 1h specific buffs

57 26.03%
  • More High level nanos

58 26.48%
  • There is no Perklines for Melee Energy

40 18.26%
  • Manners of Mongo is more or less uninteresting

55 25.11%
  • More Infantry Brain symbiants in the range 180-240

103 47.03%
  • Please Heal delta in Infantry feet symbs

79 36.07%
  • Increase droprate on Essence of Jealusy

54 24.66%
  • EoT + BB/BM should drop again

86 39.27%
  • More Taunt in the new AI taunt tool

54 24.66%
  • We want a new beam. *really*

87 39.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Enforcer wish / concern list prioritization poll

what about green 2HB skill? i mean that even when you pick enforcer as your profession that enfo has a 2HB weapon... and the only melee weapon skill harder to raise than 2HB is melee energy... or am i missing something?

You start with 1hb weapon. but yes would be nice to get easyer 2hb and some perks for melle energy and piercing

SL ess duration - please.. even 1hr would be acceptable, but 30 mins is just a pain. I don't mind the snare at all - Rage, problem solved. However, Scale would be a nice addition as well, easier to find the enfo, and dammit, I like being HUGE!

Single Taunt - Range, 20m would be more preferable. With the pathing/rubberbanding issues still present, the range increase will make my tanking life much easier. Increasing the taunt damage would definately introduce some new life into tanking. Mongo is enough for me to outaggro any shade (unless they get the jump), and since mongo is both faster, and more nano efficient, I only use the single taunts when calming is used. If the taunt damage was increased by even 25%, I would certainly use it more often. My basic formula for tanking: shade/keeper/agent-chain, soldie/adv/ma- 2 mongo's, rest- 1 mongo :P

Symbiants - One more brain maybe in the ql220-240 range would be VERY nice. However my main gripes about the symbiants is the lack of Int/psy/sense bonuses to our symbs. Most other professions do not have this problems for twinking, however since we are limited to ONE symbiant type, the lack of mental ability bonuses is very frustrating, especially to hit that 781 psych for the 2 sec nano delta (as trox). I do understand that agents/soldiers also have a problem, and to a lesser degree, engi's/nt's for sta/agi on their respective symbs.

Element nanoline - I don't think it's COMPLETELY useless, but it definately is situational. Particular uses for it are for biodome and rk mishes. Beyond that it is useless, but I will NOT be happy if that line is removed, simply for the aforementioned situations. I also don't agree with taking out the cooldown; the nanoline is fine as it is, it's just very situational, much like how other professions have similar, situational nanolines.

TL6 and 215 - I actually did not have much trouble at all between these levels, in fact they were the most fun for me. The pits was from 160-190 where I did not improve at all (though most other professions have the same problems during that range). 160-190 was the only time I ever considered making a new main.

Rage damage - At this point I don't care much about rage damage in SL simply due to my massive hp, but at lower levels it was a problem. I do rage often now that the threat is really minimal, however at lower levels i rarely used it. A decrease in the damage in SL will make rage more widely used for the lower levels.

Melee Energy line - don't care.. HOWEVER acess to the piercing nanoline would be VERY nice, so much that I'd switch from 1hb to piercing in an instant. I wouldn't get as many behe begs either, so that's always a plus. Also removing the adventurer perk requirements on the 1he line will make it a more viable weapon choice.

HD in feet - yes, please, now.

1hb perkline - Devastating blow. As it stands, this particular perk is 90% useless. It currenty requires the STUN from Bring the Pain running, which not only lands unreliably, but also simply does not affect bosses at all. Compared to the 2HE line, where every 80 sec the enfo/keeper can dish out 10k+ damage, DB is garbage.

BtP has a 2 min recycle (which I have no problem with), however DB has a 30 sec recycle, which makes little sense to me, given the BtP stun requirement. The only possible explanation I can find with that is if there is more than one enfo in team (very unlikely) also using 1hb (even more unlikely), and you manage to time your DB to conincide with the other enfo's BtP (laughably unlikely).

The only reasonable fixes I see are:
    1) changing the stun req to "affected by BtP" and increase the damage by at least 3 fold, or

2) remove any perk requirement; keep the damage the same; *maybe* change recharge to 40-45 sec, though given the low damage of the perk, I don't see this as necessary; possibly even add some other effect to DB, a snare or an init debuff, after all it is a "Devastating" blow, no?

/Garibold 218/20
    Last edited by TheLackey; Aug 24th, 2005 at 18:02:23.

Bumpy for Garibold

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123