View Poll Results: Enforcer wish / concern list prioritization poll

Voters
219. You may not vote on this poll
  • The levels from TL6 to 215 are specificly hard, both PVP and PVM-wise

60 27.40%
  • Increase duration of SL Essence / Decrease the snare / Make it stop cancelling out on zone

86 39.27%
  • Element nano line is more or less useless

70 31.96%
  • Reduce Rage dmg in SL

79 36.07%
  • Increase the taunt on the single taunt nanos

92 42.01%
  • Add Multi Melee to the 1h specific buffs

57 26.03%
  • More High level nanos

58 26.48%
  • There is no Perklines for Melee Energy

40 18.26%
  • Manners of Mongo is more or less uninteresting

55 25.11%
  • More Infantry Brain symbiants in the range 180-240

103 47.03%
  • Please Heal delta in Infantry feet symbs

79 36.07%
  • Increase droprate on Essence of Jealusy

54 24.66%
  • EoT + BB/BM should drop again

86 39.27%
  • More Taunt in the new AI taunt tool

54 24.66%
  • We want a new beam. *really*

87 39.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Enforcer wish / concern list prioritization poll

i think that we should have had new mongo instead of more tount with singles, they both cast the same time, but mongo has more use/benifit from it, so in imo its a better canidate
    Blitztrox 220 Ai lvl 30 Enf -Omni-- My Loot 25th 220 Omni Atrox Enf on Rk1!!!

Thanks to our one proffesional the other one thats been here for years well I will not flame or speak against but lets just say reason why enforcers have the issues they have now is due to lack of someone not reporting things that should have been reported to funcom along long time ago.

EoT + BB/BM should drop again

I voted for this one .....

Really pisses me off I spent 2 yrs every 18+ hours killing Tara hoping for the drop when FC knew it wasnt dropping and everytime I asked about it I was told

It is dropping as intended .......

That was just wrong FC =/

I have been a faithful player since the beginning of the game on rk1 and moved to rk2 when it came out... I have put up with all the bugs, the unfair xp, the kill stealing, the lack of ark and gm help for 3+ yrs and this is what I get for doing so... All u had to have said was we arent letting the eot drop anymore and I would have accepted it and moved on.... I truly am upset with the answer I was given when I not only posted about the eot serveral times and even went into pms with you CZ about the eot....

=/ so much for all the help I was given FC....

laters**
    "Some people come into our lives and quickly go, others leave footprints on our hearts."

" Just because someone doesn't love you the way you think they should doesn't mean they don't love you"

Quote Originally Posted by Tini
    Is this poll an admission finally that eot doesn't actually drop anymore ?
    I seem to recall getting assured by several GM that it was dropping as intended so SURELY shouldn't even feature on a poll ?
    The options are provided by the Professionals, not by Funcom. I just make the poll itself. And I'm sure the devs can understand the issue as "please increase the chance of drop".

Up from 0% would be a start .
    Tinicarri - small gimp soli in a trox enfs game

Genaetor - "wow you leveled a nanomage doc , bet you regret that now" sheesh

Mallorey 60 rogue Medivh - Elfs forevah !
    Likitey 60 mage Medivh - Undead Powa !
    Anarchy Online , something I did for a while

1. symbiants-not just brains, add things that we need like heal delta
    2.our missing weapons, make them appear
    3. I understand that higher lvl shields etc "might" make everyone scream for a nerf, but come on, a lvl 150 enf castin the same stuff as a 220 apart from lvl locked stuff? we need bigger mongos, ideally one with an aoe visible effect so can be used more effectively to pull. leave the shields alone they work fine, mebbe increase duration for us poor nano gimped trox. a heal delta buff like doctors get would pwn all, as a 208 enfo I have become addicted to my heal delta, I solo mobs in t2 and just wait out the delta after the fight, heal delta is where it's at for us. Havin huge health without huge regen is silly and crippling for our profession.
    4. fix restrictions on all our weapon perks... whether the other profs like it or not we ARE the masters of melee, why else do we have buffs for every weapon type? if soldiers want access to all ranged perklines, do the same for us. as an aside, manners of mongo is a good concept but its missing its... mongoness... wasnt mongo the pwnest of all? his perkline isnt used by anybody, mongo would not stand for that at all.
    5. evades are an issue that need to be addressed, whether buffs/perk/items. this crap about AS being used to make us screenshots of the week has gotta stop. either break er "fix" AS or allow evades to apply to all specials. just do somethin here.
    6. for the love of god, someone do something about all the crap enforcers running around today... what is with this crap about "MONGO??? BUT I DIE" or "PULLING? WHAT'S THAT?" too many of these new enfos either dont care, are not taught/shown, or just don't understand they are damaging our reputation/credibility. When I am on alts at Ely lookin for heck teams and they take everything over a enf, there is a prob. A serious prob. these gimps now are gonna be the ones goin to the Beast soon, well dyin along the way cuz they dunno how to tank properly.
    7. did I mention heal delta?
    8. the TL6-215 block is kinda a drag, I am in the middle of it right now, but every class has a rough spot pretty much, look at shades, they suck 1-200 heh. I think that we suck there but it can be overcome. the only sucky part bout the whole deal is that we suck right at the beginning of SK, so it makes a time sink a little more uncomfortable, but survivable.
    9. I think for the most part we are ok, apart from the AS thing and some perk issues. new nanos would be nice as well as a brain that we can actually put on, but overall I think FC needs to address other classes who need fixes instead of cosmetic changes. Our teammates look to us for leadership and courage, we look to them for support and to get our backs... if they are fubared all to hell, who is gonna be there for us?

peace out
    Osidium
    208/5

btw...Enfo Mongos,Healers heal Enf, no one dies... rinse and repeat
    everyone wants to be the man, just do your assigned task and it all works fine.

What if they reduced the reqs for our unusable buffs ( ones out of reach at these lvls) at lvl 200-215 ? if we had the buffs earlyer then we wouldnt hurt so bad in those lvls.

Quote Originally Posted by oofbig
    What if they reduced the reqs for our unusable buffs ( ones out of reach at these lvls) at lvl 200-215 ? if we had the buffs earlyer then we wouldnt hurt so bad in those lvls.

I suspect the high reqs for SL and AI items has always been based on FC having to estimate the twink ablility of our profession with all the new items and perks in the game.

To many of us these stats look like total science fiction but a year from now when the new breed of lvl 200+ Enfos arrives they'll have many more SL buffing items than us and they'll already have a stack of Alien levels.

FC have had to angle the big nanos and items with that in mind. Alas it leaves us in a bit of a funk right now
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

We want a new beam. *really* <- yeah ! EOT style. Or atleast as good as our old beem was in the the old days.
    PvM? great...I am trox....I camp maul....I do damage again. Then I go pvp god forbid and I am now someones screen shot of the week with a 10k AS. Go me! - Shty

I didnt get to vote when the poll was up (wasn't checking forums at that time) so for what it's worth here's what I think are the most serious issues for end game efficiency:

1. Increase duration of SL Essence / Decrease the snare / Make it stop cancelling out on zone
    Nothing worse than having the essence about to fade tanking a lvl 300 melee alien general after having fought many waves for over 20min. Only fix so far to recast without interruption is to cast bio cocoon.
    Essence cancelling while zoning is annoying but not as bad as the short duration.
    And finally the snare : remove it, we're the only profession having such a bad and unjustified penalty on our high end nano making hard to use in a lot of situations.

2. Manners of Mongo is more or less uninteresting
    There's absolutely no reason to ever train this perk except maybe to get 1800 psychology (and we can do it without it at 220) to make ql300 aliens armors.
    Groin kick is quite nice but not worth the 9 perk points and all other specials are worthless in their current state.
    Fixes I could see;
    - 10 sec refresh on both taunt specials
    - total life bonus = current one x5 (to make it 4000 hp at lvl 10, a bit less than FoT but more than colossal health): more hp is good, even 50k is sometimes barely enough when tanking 50 mobs at the same time (outdoors aliens mostly).
    - 100% stun chance on all dd specials, not just groin kick from this line.

3. Element nano line is more or less useless
    Just remove the cooldown if the duration is to stay untouched so we can keep it up even if we have to recast every 30sec. Otherwise it's currently useless.

4. Add Multi Melee to the 1h specific buffs
    Or just add a multimelee buff line. It would help dual wielders, having none makes no sense.

Several things in the poll aren't an issue at all:
    1. Reduce Rage dmg in SL
    Perfectly fine as it is, I can chain rage and not feel it at all

2. Increase the taunt on the single taunt nanos
    They work just as good as mongo crush. No problems at all with those.

3. There is no Perklines for Melee Energy
    Who cares? the skill ain't green so worthless (low cap, high ip cost).

4. More Infantry Brain symbiants in the range 180-240
    We can already self cast everything with only a ql180 brain. Not an issue at all.

5. More Taunt in the new AI taunt tool
    We already have more than enough taunts to hold aggro vs anyone, anywhere if we really want to (I even resetted MM because our taunt procs are crap and not needed at all).

6. EoT + BB/BM should drop again
    They're junk. Even for free I wouldn't accept them.

7. The levels from TL6 to 215 are specificly hard, both PVP and PVM-wise
    It's the same for all professions: cannon fodder to 220s until you're about 215+.
    Same deal in pvm.
    Both easily solved by leveling. We can't be good all the time, some effort is needed for that.

8. We want a new beam. *really*
    I'm not atrox so I don't give a s...

9. Please Heal delta in Infantry feet symbs
    Would be ok but far from being a problem.
    Succubia - The sexiest Female Convict escaped from Jailhouse 41
    Chocopimp

lol dum trox's you cant vote on every single option or else it will all be even, your vote wont make a diffrence

;->
    220/22
    Teh "Dokalicious"
    Unit Commander of Legion

Setup still working on it...

What has this poll brought? Will there be any changes like we wanted?
    Knuffelinoleinchen | 220 | 27 | RK1 | alive and kicking ass | Equipp will be shown when finished
    PapaSchlumpf "Hellslayer" Zenker | 220 | 23 | RK1 | semi active | Equipp
    Hell "Hellsdoc" Beastheal | 219 | 21 | RK1 | semi active | Equipp

Well brought the EoT/BM/BB back. That is about it.
    Would put my vote to the Brain or the longer SL ess with less Snare ... but i missed the voting also.

Cali

Plus to many more toons list at this time

I don't think this will make any difference at all since I missed the vote by quite a few days but I just noticed that "fixing the 1he perk specials" is missing in that list (i.e. remove the stupid acrobat reqs...) and I would also like to add that it would NOT be overpowered for us to be able to use those specials considering that the 2he specials still are better than the 1he ones.

And please remove the cooldown from the element nanos. I think that would actually be enough to make them usefull even if it means you would have to work to keep them running.

Oh... and new brains and "fixed" SL essences would also be nice I guess.
    Asynja, General of Ragnarok, the original level 200 and level 220 nanomage enforcer | Equip

Quote Originally Posted by Masima
    scale buff ^^
    Yeah plz something like Ruse of Taren:> Like to be a little huggy Enf maybe Scale temp set to 70%?
    I don't see me as big fat ugly fighter, more as a sweet little DEADLY Teddybear

PS: Who wants a hugg? *evilgrin*
    Knuffelinoleinchen | 220 | 27 | RK1 | alive and kicking ass | Equipp will be shown when finished
    PapaSchlumpf "Hellslayer" Zenker | 220 | 23 | RK1 | semi active | Equipp
    Hell "Hellsdoc" Beastheal | 219 | 21 | RK1 | semi active | Equipp

way too much gap in symbiants , especially for brain.

Not all enforcers are supposed to be troxes !

Just kidding my beloved Biggies

give us a new BEAM!

[220/22/01] Desperad0 - Enforcer
    [220/20/59] Minidesp - Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Desperad0
    give us a new BEAM!

/me beams

Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

Wishful thinking :)

Bent / Blunt / Riveted / Stolen / Twisted

Kyr'Ozch Ship Girder / Kyr'Ozch Battlesuit Spine

Type 76

QL : 300

Description : This semi-transparent and sparkling piece of bio-engineered metalic composition is possibly used for repairing structural damage to Kyr'Ozch drop ships. It looks heavy and unwieldy but if you have the skill you could use it as a weapon.

or

QL : 300

Description : This beam of greenish black bio-engineered metalic composition appears to have been torn out of a Kyr'Ozch battlesuit. It looks heavy and unwieldy but if you have the skill you could use it as a weapon.

Flags: VisibleFlag, ModifiedDescription

Can: Carry, Wear, NoAmmo, FastAttack, BrawlSpecialAttack, DimachSpecialAttack, CanParry/Riposte, CanBeParried/Riposted

ToWield:
    Self Breed == Atrox
    Self 2hBlunt >= 2001
    Self FastAttack >= 1001
    Self Brawl >= 1201
    Self Dimach >= 401

AttackRange: 4m
    EquipTime: 4.5s
    InitiativeType: MeleeInit.
    AttackTime: 2.0s
    RechargeTime: 2.0s
    Damage: 375-475 (575) -- MeleeAC
    Atk. Skills: 2hBlunt: 100% (effective attack rating capped at 2400)

CastStunNano Wearer Glory 3%

In addition

SL Essence

SHOULD INCREASE SCALE MORE THAN BEHEMOTH ( IMPORTANT )
    SHOULD LAST LONGER
    SHOULD HAVE A SLIGHTLY REDUCED SNARE ( 70%? )

SHOULD BE MORE BALANCED HP ADDITION WISE

Whats this 3 and 5 crap for the lower two lol.

RK2 :
    Debug, 207 / 11
    Last edited by debugged1; May 25th, 2005 at 17:30:45.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast