Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Definitive Research on Best PvM Doc Weapons Thread

Damage Comparison says pistols can do more or as much dmg as ma. Projectile also has 5gem sabas which energy doesn't yet but I guess that will change soon according to sil.
    HEAR MY WAR CRY "NOT IN THE FACE, NOT IN THE FACE"

My Pillow of Death shall SMITE THEE!

I recently switched from shen sticks to doc pistols, and can definitely say that, at least in SL, the pistols are better. Granted, there now are a few new items that I didn't have when I was MA, but they wont make up the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    eunucha has a big thread challenging any doc to OD him, so far no-one has won 100m from him :>
    where is this "big thread"?

for the record i will OD no one. I use an MBC and have very limited +dmg gear on.

WTB Supple combining with Enduring

What really makes the MA setup very nice is 1. Beeing somewhat more cluster friendly and 2. Merc armor. Now if you want to make it shine you need a lot of add dmg items. A big slap in the face at this moment is the 5 gem sabas not beeing in game.

As for the pistol setup: Get some ofab gear (sleves gloves special helm?), combine with DB armor (chest pants(well skirt ok) boots) Net cost : nada. Slap some add dmg sabas (you get 5 gems for projectile). It's a almost free setup apart from the sabas.

In the end i'm not sure cause i've been with pistols since level 1, but with a semi decent configuration atm (i'm waiting to farm a couple more items to do endgame setup) i do rather decent damage. However, in theory, a high crit setup with mercs should give MA - Shen stick Docs a edge. With pistols i tend to favor add dmg instead of +crit.
    Fumbling Ydernola Fingers - Lvl 220 / 25 / 68 NT Equip
    Dragon Thleed Slayer - Lvl 220 / 28 / 70 Doctor - Equip
    Agro Magy Magnet 220 / 30 / 70 Soldier Equip (Ungimping in progress)
    The Xopxop Machine - Luvchild - Lvl 174 / 19 Advie Equip
    Apparatchikk 174/16 Crat
    Belchior 220 / 16 Keeper

And 8 more unfinished projects...

President of Asgard & Midgard

i just got the mbc on (lvl 206 omni doc ^^) this thing.... is... a godsend.. i love it... an org mate of mine asked me to come to pen mish with him n i said sure help him out we got 2 advys engie trader and sold.... all lvl 180-190 i think n was rare that i didnt have agg was crazy i love this thing... ./me wonders if FC allows marriages to weapons....

is it possible for doctors to get 1700 in multi melee yet? because i love the idea of dualling Dreadloch Enhanced Panther's. or even one would be enough but yeah, im just curious. even though i dont think its possible period to get the Dreadloch Enhanced Panthers on a doc.
    Last edited by ICCKoruption; Oct 14th, 2007 at 22:35:21.
    "One can know Victory and yet not achieve it." ~ Sun-Tzu.

I would imagine a a Soli Doc could push into the high 1600s for Multi Melee, but not sure if 1700 is attainable yet. My trox put on Shens with like ql 225 Multi Melee implants and only 3 perks in Ambi.

Rimor
    Hory "Prastic" Exprosives ¤ 220 · 26 · 64 ¤ Info ¤
    Number "Nzqrc" Systems ¤ 150 · 13 · 41 ¤ Equip ¤

Quote Originally Posted by ICCKoruption View Post
    is it possible for doctors to get 1700 in multi melee yet? because i love the idea of dualling Dreadloch Enhanced Panther's. or even one would be enough but yeah, im just curious. even though i dont think its possible period to get the Dreadloch Enhanced Panthers on a doc.
    Dreadloch Enhanced Panter is unique.

This means you'll most likely dual it with either an ofab panther or a kyr'ozch hammer. Looking at damages and requirements, a 300 kyr'ozch hammer in your left hand is probably your best bet (basically unless you can equip a 300 ofab). It looks kinda sucky, though..
    Hlep gnak!

Quote Originally Posted by ICCKoruption View Post
    Dread panther just isn't possible yet. I did the math with every conceivable bit of buff/trickle in the game and came up over 80 short in 1hB.
    Angelmed - 220/20/64 - F1, UBT, AFK
    (stuff) - (more)
    Bigdumbnoob - 150 Alium Killer
    And the alt army

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_1 View Post
    Dread panther just isn't possible yet. I did the math with every conceivable bit of buff/trickle in the game and came up over 80 short in 1hB.
    Are you calcing as an opi? i don't know that trickle would account for 80 points, but it might.

Rsee they put a stop to my post .... offer isnt still on too many docs out there with near my setup. Too many docs and Professionals were .... upset with the whole thing. Really dosnt matter Min damage armor setup can make any weapon setup rock for docs. At the time I just had the highest possable Min damage and AR a doc could have. Now days my setup is in mass copy. I cant be 100% sure I would win now .

Eunucha
    Dotz
    Inner Circle
    Since 2001

PS. There was finally a doc with some balls on Rimor. Doctorhyde is the only doc that has even offered to test with me. Though im sure he cant stand me ... I give credit where its due.
    Last edited by BigBubba; Oct 20th, 2007 at 06:47:02.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBubba
    Rsee they put a stop to my post .... offer isnt still on too many docs out there with near my setup. Too many docs and Professionals were .... upset with the whole thing. Really dosnt matter Min damage armor setup can make any weapon setup rock for docs. At the time I just had the highest possable Min damage and AR a doc could have. Now days my setup is in mass copy. I cant be 100% sure I would win now .

Eunucha
    Dotz
    Inner Circle
    Since 2001

PS. There was finally a doc with some balls on Rimor. Doctorhyde is the only doc that has even offered to test with me. Though im sure he cant stand me ... I give credit where its due.
    Would love to give it a try if I was on RK2, how much exactly was that dpm? Best I've had so far was 115k in inf hard with only keeper aura as OB.
    Reziukas 220/30 Soldier Equipment Screenshot Epeen
    Squad Commander of Riders of the Lost Org
    First omni owner of Superior Rebuilt Perennium Blaster on RK1
    Aide Rezidoc 220/25 Doctor Equipment Screenshot Epeen++
    The first and only doc on RK1 to do 200k DPM on LoTV!
    First owner of Alien Combat Directive Controller on RK1
    First doc to OD a clan zergbot twice.
    First TL7 doc to get 3rd and 4th solo titles.
    [Jagfixarinte]: think u got lootrights:P
    [Questra]: did you just get loot on Libra?

Hehe ya ... well I havent looked at it as of late. Im sure if your MA with anything near my setup your going to do near or more damage now days. That bet was only when I knew 100% I did the highest damage on server. Now days im a dime a dozen. My E-peen shrunk a bit after clones started to take over RK2 hehe. Im sure you have Min damage setup with 300ql MA imps for max AR. Right . If it not ill put bet back up for you ... and beg Funcom to move you over to rimor for a day. Many Many Many alts that every credit helps even if its only 100 mill LOL.

Eunucha
    Inner Circle
    Since 2001

Im sorry to say this but endgame MA setup will outdamge any endgame pistols setup for PVM. Not saying Pistols are not a great setup .... and better for PVP for sure. But as for any Pistol doc out damaging me on rimor or shadowlands. Not a chance. Mainframe you even used my post .... Well if your on RK2 send me a tell we will use DD as proof. Loser has to post who really is the Doc knowledge god in fourms and has to bow down to the winners ... increadalbe .... Powerfull .... Overwelming E-peen.

Eunucha
    Inner Circle
    Since 2001
    Last edited by BigBubba; Nov 8th, 2007 at 03:26:10.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBubba View Post
    Im sorry to say this but endgame MA setup will outdamge any endgame pistols setup for PVM. Not saying Pistols are not a great setup .... and better for PVP for sure. But as for any Pistol doc out damaging me on rimor or shadowlands. Not a chance. Mainframe you even used my post .... Well if your on RK2 send me a tell we will use DD as proof. Loser has to post who really is the Doc knowledge god in fourms and has to bow down to the winners ... increadalbe .... Powerfull .... Overwelming E-peen.
    Arghh, I just can't resist... huge taunt value on that post, dude!

Shoot me a tell on Rackie/Racker/Rackoons, I'll gladly help you make some room in those E-Pants of yours. I suggest same rules as used in the other thread (Merlin dragons, selfbuffed except CM, measure DPM).

P.S.: Yes, I use pistols. No, I dont have any ql300 MA imps

Quote Originally Posted by BigBubba
    Im sorry to say this but endgame MA setup will outdamge any endgame pistols setup for PVM.
    Really? I've yet to see any doc OD me...
    Reziukas 220/30 Soldier Equipment Screenshot Epeen
    Squad Commander of Riders of the Lost Org
    First omni owner of Superior Rebuilt Perennium Blaster on RK1
    Aide Rezidoc 220/25 Doctor Equipment Screenshot Epeen++
    The first and only doc on RK1 to do 200k DPM on LoTV!
    First owner of Alien Combat Directive Controller on RK1
    First doc to OD a clan zergbot twice.
    First TL7 doc to get 3rd and 4th solo titles.
    [Jagfixarinte]: think u got lootrights:P
    [Questra]: did you just get loot on Libra?

Sounds like fun Racker .... If there is anything im known for in the doc Community ... its my Taunting. hehe

Eunucha
    Inner Circle
    Since 2001
    Last edited by BigBubba; Nov 10th, 2007 at 18:50:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Reziukas View Post
    Really? I've yet to see any doc OD me...
    Well duh! You do have an ACDC :P
    "Many hamsters died to bring you this post.

The servers are up and running." - Pharamond

Quote Originally Posted by BigBubba View Post
    Sounds like fun Racker .... If there is anything im known for in the doc Community ... its my Taunting. hehe

Eunucha
    Inner Circle
    Since 2001
    not only taunts, but i bet you have sucky heals too (;
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

Geez... ever heard of "let the dead rest in peace?" :P
    Though, I admit I smiled about the conclusion of this thread back then.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast