Thread: Weird looking nanos quest

Weird looking nanos quest

Hello all.
    I'm wondering if someone can tell me where exactly i can find in sl these nanos. Actually i've found Improved Continuous Reconstruction so i'm missing Improved Nano Repulsor and Improved Instinctive Control, i'm cheking in all dungeons around elysium and this is start to get boring so if you guys can tell me where i can find please.

Oh forgot if maybe you guys know a link can help me is ok too

the 2 last ones you mention drop in a couple of ely static dungeons if i rememeber correct. also drops in scheol statics
    Nokeeper. 220/30/80 Godfather. Equip: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=161560
    Cerumen. 220/30/70 Healpole.
    Battlesuit. 219/30/xx PewPew.
    + Alt army.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyldebeast View Post
    I've posted the location of the improved nanos a few times and ofc, I'll do it again. In the dungeons mentioned in this post I have found all improved doc nanos on several occasions. I have never heard of anyone finding them elsewhere more often.

look ->here<-
    Top right corner has a "search" function...
    Why play melee when crat pets can do your job?
    Simple, why the melee hate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Melee people/pets are needed...

thanks for help i'm gonna check now

Auno.org answers questions like these pretty well, too. In most cases its better than forums searching.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Be willing to farm. For hours, and Days, and Weeks.

Average drop I've heard is 1 in 50 full statics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebius View Post
    Silence m8! The beast is sleeping, do not wake her and incur her wrath.
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

nah. There are ways to do it. Take the ado static. On the 3rd floor there are 2 rooms next to eachother with 4 chests in one and 5 in the other. Only 2 mobs in each room too. Log your alt here. Then log in every 22 min and kill those 4 mobs and loot the 5 chests (do 3 more rooms nearby for 5 extra chests). That will take you about 2-3 min (5 if you do more rooms). In a few(5-6 on average) hours you'll have what you want. I've personally gotten 4 ICR here by parking my kippa this way.

Did that too for a month straight. Some random clearing before. After that some average 5 static runs per week. Got it on a static run after 1 year of farming. Highly luck dependant.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

If anyone finds any on RK1, get a hold of me =D

I've been completely unlucky in "farming" any of the improved nanos.
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

i systematically worked my way thru every static in nasc, ely, scheol and ado on my crat, opened every chest and never found one.

Last week I ran into a static while waiting for a spawn, found a weird looking fixer nano and jump about celebrating, the very next chest I found a crat one.
    President of Bug Busters, Omni Tek - Rimor. Interested in joining?

Quote Originally Posted by Diso View Post
    Last week I ran into a static while waiting for a spawn, found a weird looking fixer nano and jump about celebrating, the very next chest I found a crat one.
    How reminiscent
    To all you Enforcers:
    You are the core of the team. You have an overwhelming presence, such that mobs never dare even look at your doc. In battle, you fall before your teammates do, and even then you alway give a good account of yourself to your foes. By excelling in crowd control, you make yourself a valuable tool to any team. Take a beating with a smile, tank with pride. Be faithful to the Enforcer's Creed: "Hugging reclaim, so that you don't have to."

Author of Fundamentals of Tanking

Emicrisis
    L220/23 Opifex Doctor Emislicer L220/20 Atrox Enforcer Emiphne L220/17 Solitus Shade

Quit game in Sept 07. Have fun, guys

I'm just good at getting rare worthless ****. Lots of weirdlooking nanos and 7 spirit shrouds, but it took me 3 years of play to get my first lead bot drop off a ai boss and I've yet to see a supple drop. Anyone want to swap drops?

Quote Originally Posted by lyzor View Post
    If anyone finds any on RK1, get a hold of me =D

I've been completely unlucky in "farming" any of the improved nanos.
    Shame you aren't on RK2, i've gotten a few doc nanos, that i've given away to a few friends :P and some that sold.
    Spartanx9 220/25/70 -Inactive
    [TR]Zuka Zamamee level 50 Grenadier, Executive of Aethyr Knights, Pegasus Server. -Long Live TR-

Silirrion:I was a gimp

I stand alone on the road to hell.

Yah, that is too bad. WTB char transfers soon™ =P

oh, and you would come here btw =P
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist