Thread: Dreams are my reality lala lala lala lalaaaaa

Dreams are my reality lala lala lala lalaaaaa

[trox adv] hey guys may I join your team?
    [team leader] soz m8 we looking for a NT

Craaaap I woke up XD

if you are an NT and cant get a team its cuz u suck. since 16.0 patch i get asked to join teams all the time.

mind u i didnt kite my way through about 50 teams at ely.
    OMG I just got 14 Crits in a row!
    Wait a mo' I forgot im an NT o_0
    -----------------------------------------
    Bio of Doublezer0

Learn to pre-mezz and do DD on inf hecks. Kamikaze NT's who mezz clusters of mobs under NS are my favouritest.

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyai View Post
    Learn to pre-mezz and do DD on inf hecks. Kamikaze NT's who mezz clusters of mobs under NS are my favouritest.
    Yeah that would be me... guess thats why i get teams
    RK1 Omni
    220/24 NT
    212/14 Keeper
    172/12 Advie
    150/5 Shade
    various lowbies

yep, when i calm tuin im always mezzing ahead of the team. I severely lack in dmg though... sucks when a doc OD's me. but w/e im doing the job i was brought in to do. I know I didnt get in tuin team for dmg
    ....................................-Eridonis-
    ................-Sleighbells-................-Northpole-
    ....-Psyche-...............-Decembersky-...........-Karma-
    ...............-Winterbelle-.................-Snowing-
    .....................................-Graffiti-

That is realy funn to do :-) Watching the timer on the NS.. counting the mobs.. and hoping that it wont hurt that much..

I don't want more teams!!!

--- I'm 216 and stopped levelling not due to the scarcity of teams (in fact I refuse at least one levelling team per day, without being lft) but becoze:

1) I'm levelling my lil doc that gives me tons more satisfaction than any NT toon could ever give me (at least actually)

2) I'm bored of the:
    - buff teams he-cost-range-evades
    - mezz
    - launch thoses silly nukes.... grab an adv and you'll be doing fine
    - must stop nuking to chat XD

3) I'm bored of feeling I'm leeching (maybe the new spells will change that)

4) I don't see as much value in a high level NT than in other professions:
    - wanna help other toons level; get insanely rich;be a main part of raids? go doc or enforcer
    - wanna pvp? go agent or adv
    - wanna be a buff machine? go agent or mp
    - wanna feel happy whatever the situation? go adv
    - DD? plenty professions
    - xp baton and ubah mezzer? go crat (and nice DD at 220)
    - NT? when you reach tl 6... all that is left of you is a "not so good mezzer" and a toon that can get a nice share of aixps at apf (no use since the toon is going nowhere)

--- I know about pre-mezzing... the problem I see with it is that it slows down your dmg and the sk/hour... and mass pre-mezzing sometimes fails and you look silly with your complete team dead... [I edited here.. I was lightly but unnecessarily flaming]

--- this was just a silly post highlighting a frustration about the NT toolset... absolutely not a ranting about problems getting team.. I dont want more teams!!!

--- true it is fun mass mezzing hoping u wont fumble to reclaim

Now the flaming:

Mr blarp: thx for the unnecessary flaming... u can return to your cave now.
    ... "mind u i didnt kite my way through about 50 teams at ely.": well since nts are only good at that (and mezzing).. you missed most of the nt fun... (phuu another slow player that needs 10 years of practice to understand the nt toolset... don't change hand your doing great!!)
    Last edited by Schluups; Aug 31st, 2006 at 12:26:02. Reason: wrote the first version in a hurry

Side note: if you think that kiting was "most of the fun" I feel sorry for you. Wish you could have played few years ago then.
    Metalynx: 216..... 4 more levels and the server will shut down!

Metalynx: "I seriously hope all the stupid people in the world don't congrigate in one spot, for all the weight of this massive amount of raw idiodicy, might collapse upon itself, creating a Singularity of Ignorant Stupidity, unmatched in strength by any black hole in the universe"

Quote Originally Posted by Metalynx View Post
    Side note: if you think that kiting was "most of the fun" I feel sorry for you. Wish you could have played few years ago then.
    What did I miss from a couple of years ago?

NB: "most of the fun" is ofc a lil exagerated but it is at least ALOT more fun than mezzing/nuking a billion redeemed/hecks

LOL.. I was just doing this in Inf tonight. Around the Dreamkeeper. I got a team invite pretty fast. I usually make it a point to calm mobs in busy outdoor areas in SL so people don't make trains.
    Xenixa - Gear/Setup
    General of First Order

Nano-Technician (McFalls') Maxim:
    No degree of acceptance can ever change the facts.
    Translation: You may come to terms with being screwed, but nevertheless you're still screwed.