Thread: OMG! Do you know what time it almost is?!?!

OMG! Do you know what time it almost is?!?!

Almost time for MR. PUMPKINHEAD!!!

Why on earth this hit me today - and why I'm so darn excited about it - who knows! But, there it is! Bring on the PUMPKINS!!!

Mwahahahhahahaahhahaha!!!!

-saerra

Omg.. Feels like it was just last week I was out camping pumpkins for the glasses
    Banishedsoul 220 Trader on RK2 - [eqp] Proud General of Disciples of Omni-Tek
    Thordek 60 Soldier on RK2 - Twink in Training Visit us at www.disciplesot.org
    Naull 100 Doctor on RK2 - Going for 125 for CH whoring. After that who knows..
    My type is a SAE
    Socializer 86% / Achiever 46% / Explorer 46% / Killer 20%

yea man, that feels like a few months ago , man AO ruins your grasp of time, or at least my grasp of time

But I allready have a pumpkin, what do I care :P

I know, I remember last year so clearly!

This year though! This year will be the chance for all of my little alts to finally prove their worth! To live up to Saerra's pumpkin prowness and pulling perfection, if they can! To show their bravery and skills! Some will make it, some won't... but... there will be pie for everyone after!

Gosh, I might have to take a day off work!

-saerra!

And new friends to drag along on pumpking escapades! Oh my!

...but this year they'll be... Alien Pumpkins. o_O
    The above text may not be relevant to all contexts, read at your own discretion.
    Wierd flash game A slightly less wierd flash game

YAY! finally i have a character that may have a slim chance of soloing these
    "It's your life. Keep it up! Keep it real!"

Its been 1 year since I got that pumpkinhead lantern thingie? O.O

Who stole 200 days from this year, common, confess!
    Veteran of Equilibrium

im gonna get an alien pumpkin for my 31 twink

and for Tsukts maybe too... /pumpin chat "boo!"

Almost? It's well over two months still, right? Oh well, I suppose I should start polishing the old pair of SoSH (enveh meh! ) and sharpening my scythe. Hellooooo uncle pumpkinhead!

OMG! Do you know what time it almost is?!?!

Yes about 17:27
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.