Thread: Doctor's Left or Right hand of...

Doctor's Left or Right hand of...

Guys, after much searching I wasn't able to find a clear answer on whether this was possible or not.

My Soli Doc is 178 and I was looking at trying to get him a Doctor's left or right hand and compliment the other free hand with a sub-QL200 Ozch pistol type 1 or 4.

Is this possible without AI supple / Combined armor?

If not, what level would you estimate it would be?

Thanks!

I think someone did left hand at 150, with some serious twinking.
    I think the main problem you're facing is your base abilities. They need to be as high as possible for higher AI armor.

I suppose it could be done without, but it just makes it harder. Try to find a friendly orgmate to borrow some if you can. Otherwise, happy farming :P

-------
    Kimbeam, anamolly, ninaperson.

pyow.

-------

Left hand is possible at 150, right hand is not because of the burst requirement. Its not possible without AI armor either.

Search is your friend. There is a setup of what he used to get it on as well so that thread would better answer your questions then me.

For doing left hand without AI armor, 200 is the magic level where it goes from very tough to quite easy. This is why:

Research Attunement Device - Combat Level Three
    Famous "Azzamis" Pants -- 220/30/68 Soldier -- Retired

CosmicOsmo #465 -- N.A. Starcraft 2 -- sc2ranks
    Daesis Wrack -- EVE Online -- killboard

Quote Originally Posted by Azza View Post
    For doing left hand without AI armor, 200 is the magic level where it goes from very tough to quite easy. This is why:

Research Attunement Device - Combat Level Three
    Thanks! That's just what I was looking for. I'll stick to my JAME until then.