Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 205 + and twinking Computer Lit & Grenade

so how do one gets his hands on some saboteurs armor?

for highish ql saboteur's armor:
    255 reinc or phatmos spot....
    Blondengy - lvl 220 Engineer, RK1
    Stitchgal - lvl 213 Doc, RK1

BeBot - a PHP guild and raidbot. Modular OOP buildup. Try it out and you'll like it!

I am those view engys who has used granades since, well start. Moustly becouse those are cool and well different choices. Did not want to be one of the serial engys with flux, reet, etc. and I feel kinda cheated that every highend engy change to granades and particarly bacam-xum which had been my goal from well far before the new patch that lowered the reqs. Its was cool and I did know then that moust wont wear it. Maybe will change to Lord of Sloth or something.

Baxam-Cum has kinda loosed it shine by now... =/
    Last edited by Howky; Aug 14th, 2004 at 04:09:12.

If Bacam was doable for a 220 fixer I would use it :P it looks uber.

Well at 210 i finally got this bad boy equipped , and it wasnt easy , not one bit :P
    Had almost everything for comp lit + grenade on the list you made and as a 210 nanomage with maxxed abilities i got exactly 1500 comp lit for the booty , and ended up getting exactly 1750 grenade for the gun ( 10 perks into demolitions + 153 wrangle from a 220 trader ) From my numbers i could see someone getting Phatamos on at a earlier level if they used perks in ncu extensions ( which i did not ) but as for the grenade , i doubt sub 210 could , maybe a Opifex 209 engi could , but i had soooo much buffing stuff , everything on that list just about plus several other small things and I had exactly 1750 grenade. And it was most definetley worth it , my attack rating when i was using a Jame was around 800ish , now with the Mortar i got 1400 , which means i hit almost everytime for 1000+ every second. Another thing is the damage perks from Demolitions are great, the one does around 5k+ and recharges every 45 seconds. Overall its a great gun and big thanks to Guojia for making the thread

Grats on equiping the gun Mr. Hustle

i still haven't made links though ... (i become really lazy when it comes to linking stuff)

will update soon :-)
    Freshman Lord "Guojia" Buffbegsalot
    220 Neutral Solitus Engineer "Supreme Creator"
    First Neutral Engineer to reach Enlightenment Of Anarchy Online

-= Just Visiting =-

I got my Xum on last night. Great gun for PvM total crap for PvP. The nice thing was that I can use the gun with no Grenade imps in and not be OE. You need 1400 Grenade to not be OE I have 1401 . Anyway I wish this gun had a special or 2 on it. FLing/burst or maybe just AS then it might be better for PvP. I wonder how much damage I am losing out on not implanting Grenade? I have 1455 AR. Anyone know?

Engineers gain very little damage above 1000 AR. Officially it's 1/6(meaning 1600 AR equals 1100), but testing done by someone(can't remember who, sorry) suggested it was closer to 1/12. As for PVP, I don't think it's half bad. Since specials don't always hit anymore, you're not losing that much damage. And it's 1.5/1.5, so it's fast at full def. Plus the demolition perks are so nice in pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Soriana
    Engineers gain very little damage above 1000 AR. Officially it's 1/6(meaning 1600 AR equals 1100), but testing done by someone(can't remember who, sorry) suggested it was closer to 1/12. As for PVP, I don't think it's half bad. Since specials don't always hit anymore, you're not losing that much damage. And it's 1.5/1.5, so it's fast at full def. Plus the demolition perks are so nice in pvp

yes it's uber .... until you decide to waltz around with all your uber buffs at NLG (flagged) hoping someone tries to gank you and it just happens that you pass by a 218 Shade

if i recall it went something like this :

Shade Attacks you
    you block sneak attack
    you take 1.5 k dmg
    your dmg shield hit him for 100
    you take 3k perk dmg
    you take 1.7 k dmg
    you take 3k perk dmg
    you died of nano dmg

(there were some other perks dmg .. can't recall off-hand)

took about 2-3 secs
    wOOt ! :P
    (damn i and i just wanted some action )

-= Just Visiting =-

I'm trying to equip this little stupid thing... hard one...

- 140 (wrangle)
    - 120 (EP)
    - 20 (expertise)
    - 20 (allyssas)
    - 3 (ability)
    - 4 (divine)
    - 120 (QL240 RArm)
    - 72 (QL240 eye)
    - 200 (perk at level 209)
    - 3 (cama's pearl in hand)
    - 5 (technical ceremonies helmet)
    - 24 (Universal Advantage - Ballistics)
    - 75 (phatmos)
    = 944

At level 207 I have a base of 897, 2 more levels I will have 20 more, 917... missing 27 grenade - wich I can get from a few points from Artillery Crepuscule Leather Jacke (+14)... and feeline grace/int buff and other stuff...

but... how on earth can I do it before 209? hehe... I will be missing 55 from perk and 20 from skill increase I think... 75 grenade... that's alot when you don't know where to take it from...
    Last edited by Krabbus; Sep 17th, 2004 at 11:33:33.
    Krabbus - Engineer in game and outside. Both working their ass off for almost 4 years...

This account was cancelled at:
    2004-09-18 01:57:53
    It will remain playable until : 2004-??-?? ??:??:??
    Reason: this game is turning more and more into a work... call it my second work if you'd like.

+124 from ql 250ish R-arm?
    Maimgara - Supreme Creator, The Renaissance - RK2
    [Thedeacon]: As for the "high level n00b" part....Hey, I don't care if they level up....puts them in pvp range quicker.

I typed a bit wrong, so the RArm was in the calculations, but the RHand wasn't, so that adds 48 grenade, down to 27 + the missing 27 at level 209...
    Krabbus - Engineer in game and outside. Both working their ass off for almost 4 years...

Reason: this game is turning more and more into a work... call it my second work if you'd like.

you say you have
    - 24 (Universal Advantage - Ballistics)

But did you make a tower .. (wich adds at least 30+)

-= Just Visiting =-

no I didn't, it has to be QL200 or higher, so, one big problem, you need a level 200+ area then

well if you if you can find a org that is willing to let you place a 200 tower for a day ... otherwise, i suggest you lvl :/ or use some of them alien perks in creative mind maybe

-= Just Visiting =-

Quote Originally Posted by Howky
    I am those view engys who has used granades since, well start. Moustly becouse those are cool and well different choices. Did not want to be one of the serial engys with flux, reet, etc. and I feel kinda cheated that every highend engy change to granades and particarly bacam-xum which had been my goal from well far before the new patch that lowered the reqs. Its was cool and I did know then that moust wont wear it. Maybe will change to Lord of Sloth or something.

Baxam-Cum has kinda loosed it shine by now... =/

yah, i hear that....i have always been nade/pistol user because i used the arwen for most of my engi life. I'm thinking I'm just gonna use the alien grenade launcher or niznos just to be different since it seems everyone has a boom stick

If i ever get to that level that is...

Finally got mine on and I love it....better than the 261/211 flux setup. At 212 w/ demo maxed it wasn't to hard for either comp lit or 'nade. Didnt have the tower or org advantages and had to redo my r-arm sym to a 'nade one to keep from OEing but otherwise I'm very happy with it. Plus was getting bored w/ the flux's... . Nice quide which helped alot and ty.

-rhyz
    "There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line."

-==Oscar Levant==-

Thanks

I think it's about time to update it with links, and all that new AI gear (thinks of supple armor ./drooools)

Sometime this week hopefully.
    Last edited by Guojia; Oct 25th, 2004 at 15:56:03.

-= Just Visiting =-

Bump for Update!

-= Just Visiting =-

Instead of Artillery jacket you can use T3 chest, it adds grenade too.

Camas pearl of left brain (or right?) adds 3 and you can use several, there's also another thingy that adds 3.

Was the no drop agility ring from catacombs mentioned? Evening star?

/Y
    "No, the NT is a Magetank, the same ability to take a beating as any mage-class with the same taunt and damage output as a tank ..."

Yamaeda - Equip

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast