Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Exact Copy of Excalibur Found.

Angry

Thats one hell of a pretty lame drop rate. 2 years ago I left because of that kinda crap. Came back and stuff is better now. I guess theres a lesson to be learned in that somewhere.

It doesn't look that good.
    Alright compared to some of the 2HE weapons it's good.

But I'm still waiting for FC to create a sword that looks like the one on the Keeper statue in IPS (and put in a new /emote so that Keepers can pose like that aswell ).

Seems we have a new -=HARDEST-TO-FIND-ITEM=- in game.
    The question is: Is it really that great?
    The answer is: No.
    The solution is: ...Unknown.

bah we can dream....excalibur its a dream ^^

perso i want camp tuq usk i want a excalibur on my keeper and i want od a poor keeper with his EQB^^
    i no want pay a item when i can loot it let me try^^

if thr drope rate is to 0,208%......i go kill 2080 tuq usk..........

tell me good luck^^

This weapon has it's uses. I use Excalibur in single pvp to great effect against anyone without acrobat. Another thing to bear in mind is that it uses melee damage, this is the same damage type as both our procs and our (rather limited) direct damage nukes from percs.

At tara yesterday I ran into box room first of all the RK2 omni, cut down 2 greys in 6 swings, then turned on a 220 soldier and got a 2.1k crit on him (through rrfe) and proc'd at the same time.

Oh boy did he run...

No one can say that this is a useless weapon without trying it first. It's lack of specials means that against certain professions it is close to useless, but as a high level keeper I know that other professions have the same problem against us. Purely for example, soldiers FA with spastic does next to no damage to me, because of such high evades. Doesn't matter how good their AR is really, so they have to swap over to a fast burst recycling weapon or a big AS alpha gun in order to try doing any damage to me. (Doesn't work actually, keepers > soldiers in 1 on 1 pvp).

But it just shows that we aren't the only profession to need to carry multiple weapons into pvp.

I tend to make sure that I have... excalibur, jdn, permafrost and 2 rifles in my backpack (one with fast AS recycle, one with a super heavy crit modifier).

You hit Capnblood for 7095 points of AimedShot damage.

That *actually* happened yesterday :P

(Sorry capn, still giggling about that)
    Tsunameh
    First Savior of Rimor. Former keeper professional.
    Tsunameh

Legends sometimes come back to haunt their enemies.

Playing WoW as a facemelter.

the only explanation i can think of with some of these really rare drop weapons is that funcom sees them as "luxury" items, ones which people don't NEED to define thier class and be effective.

so they make them drop super rare and if you want one, you most likely will have to buy one. just like in real life if you want a ferrari to get to work in as opposed to your pinto. you gotta pay for it.

kinda makes sense, I mean james and the like have been camped for months now and it is much easier to buy one then camp one imo.

then again, what do i know
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Useless to any one who isn't interested in pvp or RK mobs. This is one of the rarest and worst dyna weapons in the game. It’s a disappointment and a disgrace… on a more positive note.. I can see my reflection in it !!

Originally posted by Balrogis
    Useless to any one who isn't interested in pvp or RK mobs. This is one of the rarest and worst dyna weapons in the game. It’s a disappointment and a disgrace… on a more positive note.. I can see my reflection in it !!
    It's not min damage on all mobs in shadowlands, many spirits, hiathlins, dryads, etc it works just fine. Team with a trader on hecklers and it works just fine.

I didn't realise you had an excalibur Balrogis - or is this just another test server "found it in a cornflake packet" example?
    Tsunameh
    First Savior of Rimor. Former keeper professional.
    Tsunameh

Legends sometimes come back to haunt their enemies.

Playing WoW as a facemelter.

Anyone know which has better drop rate JAME or Excal?

This dude Mexicant in my org has one but i've neva really asked him about it. I mean he has the JAME.
    P.S. He didn't buy it, he camped it.

As for a drop rate per kill... I dont know, probably JAME and Excal are about the same. However, considering there are like 8-9 mobs total that can drop JAME and that these mobs are ridiculously easy to kill compared to Tuq'usk makes JAME a far more obtainable weapon.
    Kiisu, TL 7 fixer of Project-Starlight, RK2.
    Eevatytar, LVL 220 keeper of Project-Starlight, RK2.

Fixers don't need a new pair of glasses, they need a miracle!

How is the droprate on Exact Copy of Excalibur now a days?
    Still "Extremely insanely low" droprate? And is it worth the effort?
    Dagfinn - 216 MA
    Androsten - 182 Keeper

Unit Commander of Ragnarok

Talking First Exact copy?...nah

Um actually, I was doing inf dynas with a couple guildies a few months back...and an Exact Copy of Excalibur dropped...and it went to Valharan, just FYI

Cheers,
    Beertaker

Droprate has not changed AFAIK. But thread necromancy is a bad thing, mkay

It's quite fun seeing the initial reaction of people when it was first found tho.

Saw a thread on faction in another forum when apparently it was unknown that faction affects SK.. Quite amusing.
    Moridin(Equip) Keeper Keeso Shade - Member of Haven
    Killer: 60% Explorer: 60% Socializer: 53% Achiever: 26%
    Your type is: KES. 1% of respondents so far fall into that type.

Oh whoops damn....necromancy is teh evuhl, made me think that Innersanctum like...just recently found Exact Copy...

!nerf necromancy making me look like a nub :P

Same boat, mate.. Same boat.

WTB Better drop rate still

Also, WTB Legendary Excalibur in game pls (common, be nice )
    Cedx 217(18) Keeper [Setup] Retired
    Cedfixer 50(4) Fixer[Setup] Retired
    Cedx1 64(0) Agent (Level 149 project) Retired

Synergy Factor

**Rest In Peace Beardedone**

Actually, I thought about that this morning. One thing that would be completely out of the foshizzles amazing would be an option to upgrade a copy of Excalibur through some incredibly hard-to-do - mind you, not "Three month band camp," I was referring to a challenge - quest to the original and complete version. The true Excalibur.

Damage: 300-800(100)
    Specials: Fast attack, dimach.

Just a thought.

I have had 2 drop, a ql240 and a ql259, if you can get anything ql255+ I wouldn't worry about the ql260.
    Hello Mr mob, whack whack, oh j00 dead, sowwy.

Lonefighter 220 soli MA
    Lonedefender 220 opi keeper
    2 accounts full of various Lone's - if you see one, wave at me

Quote Originally Posted by Moridin
    Actually, I thought about that this morning. One thing that would be completely out of the foshizzles amazing would be an option to upgrade a copy of Excalibur through some incredibly hard-to-do - mind you, not "Three month band camp," I was referring to a challenge - quest to the original and complete version. The true Excalibur.

Damage: 300-800(100)
    Specials: Fast attack, dimach.

Just a thought.
    I also have the perfect quest for it... Goes like this: Go to a legendary Castle where a terrible beast is making its lair (now showing up every 9 hours). Kill the beast, take up its Edge and combine with the Copy to make the blade true

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast