Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Exact Copy of Excalibur Found.

Re: SO - It's been found ...

Originally posted by Psy
    And sold for what over a billion you guys say ?
    not over a billion, but almost
    chars.
    220 enfa
    220 doca
    220 keepa
    220 shada
    220 engia
    220 crata
    200 ma/fixa/nta/enfa

im proud to say i ones was advisor in Apocalypse and Dictator in Forsaken!
    captain smek irl! "Timelapse: I'll never forget Smekkes the soviet"
    aka bakerman
    smek!

JAME, JEPP, Excalibur, QL300 Jobe Defender, Syndicate Messenger Gun, etc, nice shadowlands weapons should have near 100% droprates off the Pandemonium bosses Taurus, Aries, Gemini, Virgo, etc... If you are high enough to get to them and kill them, you should be high enough to use one of these weapons. i.e. in addition to their normal loot pand bosses should have a very good chance of dropping one sought after shadowlands weapon. An idea that would fix things for the high level game.
    We're all in it together.

Mindful - Keeper
    Abscess - NT

Originally posted by Ruined
    JAME, JEPP, Excalibur, QL300 Jobe Defender, Syndicate Messenger Gun, etc, nice shadowlands weapons should have near 100% droprates off the Pandemonium bosses Taurus, Aries, Gemini, Virgo, etc... If you are high enough to get to them and kill them, you should be high enough to use one of these weapons. i.e. in addition to their normal loot pand bosses should have a very good chance of dropping one sought after shadowlands weapon. An idea that would fix things for the high level game.
    Pandemoium is way to deep into the game to have the first raid bosses in the shadowlands. I would implament raid calibur boses as low as ely... but they would require a 190+ raid force.. and higher as the zones go higher.

grrr when well the camping stop.
    TL7 Keeper Elisium (220/17)

Originally posted by Elisium
    grrr when well the camping stop.
    when a company has made enaugh cash...so...never

Oh joy. A high level 2HE that isn't worth camping for.
    Never seen that before!

If you're going to have a 2HE weapon with a drop rate this low. It should be the best of it's class, no exceptions. It also should drop off random, high-level, named mobs. And it should be... NODROP!

Of course that would only work if you actually take the time to design and implement at least 6 distinct, usable weapons for 2HE and have them available QL1 - QL299.

I know... It'll never happen. But we can dream.

BTW I do really enjoy playing AO, I just wish FC would be a little nicer to it's 2 newest professions (other half plays a Shade).

Hmm I'm in a number of minds about this.

Part of me leaps with joy at the fact that it's been found. The rumours of it not being ingame are proven unfounded, and the possibility of getting it gives me something to do.

The other part of me is a bit annoyed. This is a mob which has been killed many many thousands of times. Yes it's a decent RK weapon, but it's not -that- great. Yet the drop rate seems to be less than any other weapon or item found thus far in inferno.

Nice dragon, the mob is -almost- soloable for me, so that's not too much of a problem. The issue really is the spawn rate and the drop rate. Those two simply do not seem to be in synch with what actually should be happening for a 'fun' item.

This weapon is not a "must have" it's a "would be nice to have".

The danger of putting it on such a low drop rate is that keepers will suffer similiar indignity to fixers in the old days of GAIV (now SMG) but on a far more rare scale...

Ah well, back to the camp I go with my trusty TL7 shade friends
    Tsunameh
    First Savior of Rimor. Former keeper professional.
    Tsunameh

Legends sometimes come back to haunt their enemies.

Playing WoW as a facemelter.

to bad it wont work to dualwield sword whit shield, but visible bugg works tho ;p

visible bugg
    chars.
    220 enfa
    220 doca
    220 keepa
    220 shada
    220 engia
    220 crata
    200 ma/fixa/nta/enfa

im proud to say i ones was advisor in Apocalypse and Dictator in Forsaken!
    captain smek irl! "Timelapse: I'll never forget Smekkes the soviet"
    aka bakerman
    smek!

Sweet! you look like a level 5 DAOC toon.

Originally posted by smekkes
    to bad it wont work to dualwield sword whit shield, but visible bugg works tho ;p

visible bugg
    ROFL that looks "teh win" as they say in other orgs
    Tsunameh
    Tsunameh

who will pay for the exact *copy* of excalibur

this insane

Originally posted by Innersanctum
    Btw if you want an exact number of Excaliburs drop rate its this.

0.625% drop rate. because Merlin armor is a 5% drop rate for each piece, and it shares the loot table with those 5 pieces of merlin armor. Unless your so lucky and god touches the loot window, we will only see an excalibur drop once every 2-3 weeks minimum.

Cz was right when he said it should be there somewhere.
    is that calculated over all 3 servers.. since this is the first found on all 3. I think the drop rate should be totalled that way.

Originally posted by Senet

is that calculated over all 3 servers.. since this is the first found on all 3. I think the drop rate should be totalled that way.

it would be something like 0.208% chance of droping for all 3 servers together.
    Lvl 220 Keeper.

FREEEEEEEEEEDDDDOOOOOMMMMM.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste, but for some its a terrible thing to use.

Well its only a matter of time before people get to tired of camping day in and day out with Anarchy Online, at least for me and 100% of the people i know..

Im trying for Wow and if its good (which im sure it is, cause blizzard is coo) then byebye AO..

We never get a chance to pvp in this game at full item/lvl...
    in 2½ years EVERYDAY play.. i havent accomplished everything yet.. and what the games been out for like 3years...
    hmm gives ao players a break please lol

at least drop the frigin camping items shiz and open up some more 5 or 25% zones i say..

*sigggghhhh*
    *ZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZ*

Oh and i hear Final Fantasy is even worse lol.. i bought it and bringing it back to the store tomorrow to get my 150 dollars.

So..

There are several mobs which drop merlin armour - do they all have a chance to drop excal?
    Tsunameh
    Tsunameh

Originally posted by Trajal
    So..

There are several mobs which drop merlin armour - do they all have a chance to drop excal?
    I am guessing yes. 250 dragons seem to have higher drop rates on merlin armor.....hence higher drop rate on sword?
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course

(relatively) higher?

Hell I'd bet on winning the state lottery over finding one of those ^^

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

Pfft.

Perhaps because the reward might actually be useful, but if you honestly believe that you have better odds at any state lottery...

There's nothing I can say.

</Off-Topic>

Originally posted by Makoto
    Pfft.

Perhaps because the reward might actually be useful, but if you honestly believe that you have better odds at any state lottery...

There's nothing I can say.

</Off-Topic>
    At least with the lotto you can buy your ticket, pick yuor numbers and be done with it, and not have to waste away weeks of your life camping, attempting to outdamage boredom, purposely eluding fun at every turn.
    Last edited by Ruined; Apr 2nd, 2004 at 07:55:19.
    We're all in it together.

Mindful - Keeper
    Abscess - NT

Just noticed that pic.

O M G

Why must they torture us so.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast