Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Complete List of Shadowlands Nano Programs

Upon obtaining an Adonis Garden key yesterday, I was surprised to find that the QL 132 NanoCrystal (Intrusive Aura of Malaise) (engineer) on sale from the nano vendor in Adonis Garden. This particular formula I had thought was only available from Rubi-Ka outdoor boss loot. You might wish to add it to the vendor listing, although upon some consideration, I wonder whether it might have been added to the vendor's stock in error when the latest patch added the bureaucrat line of "malaise" nanos.
    Millie "Georgia" Pourier
    Level 176 Master Engineer / Alien Level 8 "Intermediate"
    General of A.R.S., Rimor (RK-2)
    "[A.R.S.] Commanderb2: Leetzilla attacked me and interrupted my beacon warp!"

Odd, and I would not doubt it at all. Will have to see if it shows up more frequently there.
    Ianjier (Engineer Gimp) - Angelflame (Meta-Physicist) - Mains - Cancelled
    Ianjyr (Engineer) - Kydan (Meta-Physicist) - Twinks - Cancelled
    (Clan - Rimor)
    Shadowlands Nano Locations
    My AO Tools (Updated 12/06/04 for new chat format)
    The Asylum
    Retired and gone to World of Warcraft

agent: blast of neglect and blast of avoidance
    engie: empowered harmonic cacoon
    /tell vagitch

With the patch yesterday 15.6.7 most of the missing umbral wrangles are now available.

Patchy, Minor, Commonplace, Lesser, and Umbral Wrangler are sold in the respective shops on RK.

Major and Advanced are buyable in Pen. Sanct.

Superior Was not found.

Greater and Exceptional are in Inferno Sanct.

Premium is in Pande. garden.

Judging that major and advanced is in pen sanct, and greater and exceptional are in inferno sanct. one could guess that superior is in inferno garden. I checked thru the entire stock of nanos and did not see it at all.

Omg Finally!
    I have used this tool for many months since SL went live and you first introduced the SL nanos. Since then I have been unable to find it to share with my clan mates.

h00t for an awesome tool!
    Charissa Maephina Vein
    212 Metaphysicist
    My RP Profile Conflicted Voice Pak Plus!
    Somehow i just know that Haiku Poets, Mimes and Martha Stewart will have something to do with the end of the world... ~Escritores

The day before yesterday i bought the two first Umbrals in Ely, they must have been added in a recent patch.

/Y
    "No, the NT is a Magetank, the same ability to take a beating as any mage-class with the same taunt and damage output as a tank ..."

Yamaeda - Equip

If someone can post a list, I can update this one with the nanos that were finally added. I'm not going to login to the game to check, as I am quitting AO, and my account with access to the most gardens is already inactive. And it's things like this, which are the reason for me cancelling. Over a year after release of Shadowlands, and these have finally been added.
    (Clan - Rimor)
    The Asylum

Composite Mastery

I need the composite mastery nano.

/tell mpthree...

Thanks in advance !

Oops. Messed up trying to delete the ID 10 T above this. This list is for locations of nanos, not a shop til you drop wish list. Try the market forums, or your org for help with that. Anyway, updated the ingame nano list help file was my original post.
    (Clan - Rimor)
    The Asylum

BTW awesome tool Ianjier have used it since i came across it months back. TY for updating it after the last patch . Sorry to see you leave for WoW .. see you back in a couple of months hehe .. they always come back .

Cali.

p.s. i have left game for 2 months, 4 months, and 8 months since Luanch and i always end up back online. Very glad they never implemented the character deletion after 3 months on unpaid accounts .

Plus to many more toons list at this time

Last time I quit AO, it was for a year. I've also quit EQ, and played Asheron's Call for quite a while. When I tried EQ again for a few months, I went back to AC. I will try AC again too when the expansion comes out. AO though, isn't the same. The graphics are nice, but the story is severely lacking, along with the gameplay mechanics compared to AC. WoW is great so far, and I am having fun, so I doubt very highly that I will be back any time soon. Even if WoW gets boring, which I doubt, there's Middle Earth Online, and Dungeon's & Dragons Online, AC1's expansion. Anyway, you're welcome. I hate to leave things undone, but since no one has updated me with new locations for the umbral wrangles, they can't be added to my list.
    (Clan - Rimor)
    The Asylum

Post find

where u get this: Channel Notum Vein: Adonis
    Channel Notum Vein: Scheol
    Channel Notum Vein: Elysium

Quote Originally Posted by underworlds
    where u get this: Channel Notum Vein: Adonis
    Channel Notum Vein: Scheol
    Channel Notum Vein: Elysium

Read posts on first page of this thread - allready covered
    ´
    Mantrin /\ Amno /\ Groess /\Egeria /\ Fisler /\ Iyix /\Ilijana /\

Krugerrand /\Omninecrosis /\ Masif /\ Indrik /\

Gettin "File not found" when I try to download the self extracting executable

BUT, never the less! Thank you so much for taking the time to compile all this! wozers!
    Sincerely,
    ~Zebular the Terraseer

I've been trying to find "Boon Of Ergo - Aban-Shere" for my low level MP but can't seem to find anywhere.. My main has searched Nascence garden, Elysium Garden and sactuary, and the IPS stores but doesn't seem to be there.. Anyone know where i can pick it up??
    Donikarv - 220/28 Trader
    Bitsa - 220/30 Engineer
    Limpweapon - 220/24 Bureaucrat
    Chunkymeta - 214/21 Metaphysicist

+ another 20 or so other alts

quite common drop from Hecklers (all boon crystals)
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

I noticed some of the lists are a bit out of date, things moved around here and there, and so other the weekend I went through and did a new list of all nanos, I did it for my org, since they get me to do a few runs now and then and there is nothing more fun then checking 3 or 4 gardens for a nano. But I figured it wouldn't hurt to put it up here as well.

I used the unred gardens, but the red ones should have the exact same stock. I've left out professions and prices (I was going to do that at the start but... woah that's a lot of nanos If anyone wants to add links and profession information feel free )

http://www.irdweb.net/junk/ao/slnanos.txt
    Last edited by Talan; Jun 14th, 2005 at 07:44:45.
    Alexander "Talan" Calnid
    Currently AFK, will see you all in a few months
    Advisor of Shattered Dreams ~ My Equipment ~ Bio ~ My AO-Journal
    Alts of Note: "Malta" Desan ~ Equip || Jiro "Stone" Yamato ~ Equip || Jane "Lustywench" Scarlet ~ Equip || Scape ~ Equip

Tsukts: Yeah... You were the naked perv in bor. lol
    Talan: yep that was me
    Tsukts: I still have nightmares about you.

A bump for sticky
    The love and hatred aren't blind in fact; they get blind due to fire they bear with themselves..

W.F.Nietzsche

general :
    - all composite nanos (melee, ranged, nanoskills, attributes, ranged special etc) 4h aavailable from pandemonium vendors

nt :
    - izgimmer celestial fury , izgimmer frosty welcome , izgimmer hippocampal augmentor , izgimmer infinite slicer , izgimmer interstellar chill , izgimmer positronic annihilation = also available from both pandemonium vendors / inferno sanctuary
    - optimized perceiver = inferno garden
    - enfraam's perceiver = penumbra sanctuary

trader :
    - abolish tin , emasculate defense , enfeeble defense , invigorate outfit (team) , purify outfit (team) , strip notum , swindle notum , umbral wrangler (exceptionnal) , umbral wrangler (greater) = also available from both pandemonium vendors / inferno sanctuary
    - umbral wrangler (superior) = inferno garden
    - umbral wrangler (major) = penumbra sanctuary
    - umbral wrangler (lesser) = adonis garden
    - umbral wrangle (commonplace) = scheol sanctuary
    - umbral wrangler (minor) = elyseum sanctuary + elyseum garden
    - umbral wrangler (patchy) = elyseum garden

update plz
    Trader 220/24 - NT 220/22 - Doc 145/8
    Hardi petite, tu les auras tous ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast