Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: got problems with intelligence, sense, or psychic?

nice guide, still main problem in symbs is treatment for je solitus Engie =X
    Lusitano: Rimor Engineer

treatment is no where as hard as sense, intelligence, and psychic.

sadly enough, there aren't as many treatment items worthwhile than what we already use, buffs, quartz rifle, suit, treatment transfer (if yer lucky to find a doc that perks it,) some prof rings, implants so on and so forth. We all learned this treatment game as we grew up.

I most certainly wish FC hadn't taken out the freedom arms chapmans from the loot tables. They still exist but very few have them and you would be very lucky if you knew someone who still had those fine pistols.

All those items are nice, but where to get them? I was looking for something else on market forums, common stuff, and nothing. Noone seemed to have it, or noone was interested to sell... At my level I can't really roll any usable ql mission, so I have no idea where will I get any og the above.
    "Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple inability to shut up."
    I am Luciesa - Octowuss - Ssupotco

still addicted since 2001-07-03 11:55:38

send me a PM ... and i'll tell you where to get each and every item you need.

Thanks Gaijin!
    This really helps

Vizo

updated new information.... I hadn't realized up until a few days ago that you can can wear TWO rings of computing. that is a GREAT BONUS!!! looks like things just got a bit easier. enjoy!

Make this sticky pls
    "Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple inability to shut up."
    I am Luciesa - Octowuss - Ssupotco

still addicted since 2001-07-03 11:55:38

Don't forget the Rat Catcher Goggles which, unlike the Advanced Scent Sensor, are confirmed to be in-game.

They are an EXTREMELY rare drop from an 18-hour spawn. They go into Hud2, and will add 8 points to your Sense.

I was just passing by and saw this thread.

An item buffing +20 to all the skills listed is Fly Catcher's Specs.

It drops for the Weed at Hollow Island (same mob dropping 1750 tokenboards).
    Dave "Endless" Lenren - Surprise! You're dead - RK3 Shade -
    aka Russel "Rushe" Lenren

Proud member of Enlivenment of Nyaya

We may need you to play twing-twang (NSFW)

so i was struggling with some symbiants.. so i came here. thx alot good stuff
    Monayshot
    220 Fixer AL: 28

Coxtrox
    220 Soldier AL: 27 (Permanent Vacation)

Nice one
    Killer 66% Achiever 46% Socializer 46% Explorer 40%

If u still putting stuff on here add eremite psychic sensor adds 4 psychic and sense...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

Great thread! That helps alot!
    Atlass
    Omni - Soldier
    Org: Bug Busters
    Toned down version

found a bbi gyro (i think) soldier only ar, adds +28 int as a buff

sgt
    Zero

<3 Helpful people... Gj Gaijin
    Lucas Cromfel
    Remains of Juliena 220 Novice RK1 Meta-Fiziki
    This is my legacy; by the grace of the gods, I am not alone.
    Biodome Tutorial

Remains of Octopuss - Day when justice died.

Power of Muscle is getting nerfed in 15.9. Better get your symbiants in ASAP.

Also, don't forget about the trust line of Gun Bag rifles for adding sense. Anywhere from +10 to +30 for equipping one of those. The lower QL's can often be easily found in a shop on RK, and the higher QLs can be found in SL gardens. Lower QLs probably can be found in the gardens too I would think, but haven't confirmed it. :P
    Last edited by Feetus; Jul 30th, 2005 at 18:36:36.
    Feetus

Links to AOdb needs updating.
    - Faith is in the eye of the beholder -
    Hangfaced, JVC, RK2
    Bargi on other Funcom forums

what is max

an atrox soldier lvl 220 can get on
    Str
    sta
    agi
    sens
    intel
    psy ?

Can a soldier get Excited Brain Symbiant, Artillery Unit Aban in ?

or Excited Chest Symbiant, Artillery Unit Aban ?

any know ?
    Litlestorm
    the big Gimp
    :-p

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast