Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Tier-armour is being made. (Behind the scenes)

Re: Excellent Work =)

Originally posted by Beartwo
    Doing good Wrangeline, maybe you and Deacon should cowrite the storyline for the next expansion pack?

errrr.....

Now there is a SCARY thought!

This is GREAT stuff!!! Wonder why Deac hasnt been in this thread to comment /add to it yet?
    Sirro - Level 200 Bureaucrat - My Stuff

A good friend will be there to bail you out of jail when you need it; a true friend will be sitting there with you.

Re: Re: Excellent Work =)

Originally posted by Leader

This is GREAT stuff!!! Wonder why Deac hasnt been in this thread to comment /add to it yet?
    don't you see!?!?!11 there is no deacon, deacon is the bug servers ansr to wrang!!!

i bet he swims in regular 2% milk 0-o

Everything is getting clearer and clearer... it's almost scary...

(great great stuff )
    No man is an island, but if you stitch a bunch of dead bodies together you can sorta make a raft...

This is the first time ive ever laughed so hard and so loud 5am at the morning waking my folks up..This is class.

Give us some more.
    Enforcedman - 158 - Enforcer - Squishy tanker
    Gunghot - 65 - Soldier - One man artillery with JAME -Original one and only-Created and twinked @ 11/1-04 (tm)

I was reading this during a lunchbreak, and my boss (well, not my boss like that, but a guy higher up in the hierarchy-thingy) called me on my cellphone (company cell-phone. My lunches isn't set to a certain time. I eat when I can)....er....anyways.. where was I?

Oh, right!
    I was reading this, laughing my ass off when he called to ask about some stuff, and it took me about five minutes to manage to respond. After we talked, he asked me what was some funny. "just some stuff I read on the net during break. AO-stuff"
    "oh. that thing, huh?"
    "yeah, THAT ting"

Wrangeline, you just made it to the "my hero"-list!

Haha, he actually said that?
    Veteran of Equilibrium

scout's honur
    *tries to do the scout-handsignal-salute thingy, but it rather looks like something mr.Spock would do when he talks about living long and prosperous*

he did.

lol such a great story wrangeline... I laughed pretty good on that.
    Linxz, 209 Doctor
    Tripleload, 170 Soldier
    Nulinx, 150ish NT

Programmer: "Well this toilet was taken so I was trying to spawn a new GS, sorry"

[...]

*BANG! The door opens again and in comes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 12 programmers... 13 programmers. The room is so small that one of the programmers have to sit on the devs lap.*

Dev: "(#¤#=)¤?=)# What is wrong with u people!!?!?"

Programmer nr. 7: "2 sec please. We need to fill this toilet to get a new GS."
    Oh my my... I laughed so loud my dog attacked me... lmao
    Fenster version: "Trox get taunt perks." "But I'm a nano-tec..." "TROX GET TAUNT PERKS."

Bleudry is dead here

*heaves for air*

thank you for making with the funny, wrangeline =)

MORE! :P

Scene 10 The day before deadline!

*Its the day before deadline and the dev is sitting in his office. He is in a really bad mood.*

Dev: "Stupid armour-crap-deadline-stuff. This office is way to depressing to get anything done."

*The dev opens his new Ninja Turtles lunchbox and stares at a boring sandwich for a while.*

Dev: "Bah, Im going to the cafeteria."

*The dev grabs his lunchbox and goes to the elevator. He press the second-floor-button and the elevator starts moving*

Elevator-music: "Meeeeeo samba samba meeeeo samba samba"

*Ding! The elevator stops at second floor and the door opens. Waiting outside the elevator is Fadinaway*

Fadinaway: "Heeey! "

Dev: "Hey there "

*The dev quickly yet stealthy pushes all the buttons and steps out.*

Fadinaway "Just on my way up to Marius with some very urgent reports. What floor was it again?

Dev: "7 "

Fadinaway: "Ah, thats the one. Lets seee... eeeEEY!!"

*Door closes and the elevator starts moving downwards*

Dev: ""

*The dev walks down the hall and around the corner into the cafeteria. The room is filled with tables placed in sections. Lots of people with white shirts are sitting around one section, lots of people in suits are sitting around another section, the server maintenance dude is sitting alone at one section and finally Cz and JimSalabim is sitting at one section. The dev goes towards the nearest empty seat which is at the suit-section.*

Suit: "This seat is taken.."

*A guy in a black suit is holding his hand on the seat and the rest are giving the dev a really nasty look*

Dev: "Oh.. sorry.."

*The dev walks to the next table where the server maintenance dude (SMD) is sitting*

SMD: "Yarrr!!"

Dev: "..nevermind.."

*The dev walks towards the table where Cz and JimSalabim are sitting*

Dev: "Can I sit here guys?"

JimSalabim: "Sure, dude"

*The dev sits down and opens his lunchbox*

Cz: "Never seen u down here before. Got tired of the old office? "

Dev: "Kinda. I couldnt get anything done up there so I came down here for a brake I guess."

JimSalabim: "So u have never been here before?"

*The dev looks around*

Dev: "..not during lunchbrake atleast."

JimSalabim: "Well, then u need to learn the basics. I saw u had some troubles with the suits over there."

Dev: "Basics?"

Cz: "Yeah. U see, u cant just come down here and eat without knowing who is who and what is where."

JimSalabim: "Ok, over there is the programmer-section"

*JimSalabim points towards the people with white shirts*

JimSalabim: "Programmers only sit with other programmers. They discuss mathematical problems and allways keep their food-sorts seperated. Meat here, potatos there, vegetables there and no gravy. Never gravy. U see, programmers cant stand that their food isnt organized."

Cz: "Their plate kinda looks like a pie-chart "

JimSalabim: "Over there are the people in charge of players AO-accounts."

*JimSalabim points towards the people in black suits*

JimSalabim: "Those are hardcore buissnes-people. They are the ones that make the wheels of Funcom go round. Share an account with ure wife and one of them comes to ure door late at night with a baseballbat"

Cz: "However they work like the mafia. Just pay them a few bucks and u wont see them again until next month."

JimSalabim: "Behind the counter there are the GM's. They dont do much work ingame so they get to serve here in the cafeteria too"

*JimSalabim points towards the counter at the end of the room*

Cz: "U really should go there to get some food, its funny "

*The dev looks at his boring sandwich*

Dev: "Hm, I might just go do that. Brb"

*The dev walks towards the counter and is surprised that there is no qeue there whatsoever even tho its in the lunchbrake*

GM: "How may I help u? "

Dev: "Um, got any food?"

GM: "Cant help u with that, sorry "

Dev: "U dont have food? what do u have?"

GM: "Two sec, Ill check "

*The GM goes back into a room and comes back out after 2 min*

GM: "No, sorry. We dont have anything "

Dev: "..Nothing at all?"

GM: "Sorry, is there anything else we can help u with? "

Dev: "Um.. no I guess not.."

*The dev walks back towards Cz and JimSalabim and they are sitting there laughing so hard that their faces are all red*
    Last edited by Wrangeline; Jan 6th, 2004 at 08:04:39.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

lmao!

Keep em coming Wrangeline!

WTB more scences!!!
    Awesome work Wrangeline
    Every profession to at least lvl 100 at one point or another.. BEFORE Shadowlands. Several over 100. 1 150+. 1 190+.
    I HATE STUPID PEOPLE!

Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.

OMGz this the good stuff LOLOL

Fadinaway seemed to want in on the story
    so I gave him a minor role
    Veteran of Equilibrium

LOL thanks for getting me in trouble at work. The boss just doesnt seem to understand the humor in a no food GM lunch line.
    Divos- lvl 208 Doc
    Meagi- lvl 213 crat
    Xazmit- Evil fixer extrodinare
    Owner of Evil Fixer Enterprises TM
    www.SynergyFactor.net

Great stuff Wrangel Keep it coming!

Fixed a nasty typo in scene 10. It was the GM that went into the back room to check.. not the dev as it said before. Sry
    Veteran of Equilibrium

GM: "No, sorry. We dont have anything "

Dev: "..Nothing at all?"

GM: "Sorry, is there anything else we can help u with? "

*snickers*

*snickers some more*

*bursts out in a roar of laughter*

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast