Thread: Tier-armour is being made. (Behind the scenes)

Talking

Gawd!!! I nearly choked on my food, fell outta my chair, had 3 people knock on my apartment asking whats going on, and nearly fell outta my chair again! ROFLMAO!!!! This is really great stuff Wrangle, keep up the funny buisness! I love every bit of it
    RK2....Rondo.....Engineer
    RK2....Bumpie....Enforcer
    IRL.....Me...........Soldier

"When all is said and done if you can die without regret you've had a good life."

"Stop, take a breath, smell the roses, and think before you speak."

I am sad to report that wrangeline has canceled her internet and will no longer be posting on these forums....im not kidding.
    ueffer

Enforcer59 (main)

Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
    Disclaimer: The opinions of Ueffer are not necessarily the opinion of any other sane, tax paying member of the free world.

enforcer59 by mrfli

THE SYNDICATE LOVES YOU

omg this thread is so hilarious.... but now that Wrangeline is gone i become so sad
    Wild Wildy West -TL 7 Fixer
    Leeloo Wildflower Cheetah -TL 5 Adventurer
    Wildshadow -TL 5 Shade
    Tiny Wildtails Turner -TL 4 (5)Agent
    Lulu Liyuen Godfray -TL 4 Martial Artist

Proud member of Project EDEN =)

I wonder what it will take to get this stickied.

Originally posted by ueffer
    I am sad to report that wrangeline has canceled her internet and will no longer be posting on these forums....im not kidding.

nooooooooooo...........

butbutbutbut!!!

*sigh*
    Seth "Pestillence" Walrus
    Proud member of
    ~ Society of Salvation ~
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Who Shall Guard The Guardians?

/me looks at the beer can

O.o

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

/me start to cry

No, it can't be....

/me throws himselves to the floor

/S Plz god let Wrangeline come back! Things this good are not supposed to end this way!

We're expecting a new episode btw, so I thought I'd bump this to the top so you could find it easily.
    Chak - Back in the fold, completely clueless.

Rahmorak - I saw the events of 9/11 (or 11/9 for the rest of us ) unfold whilst playing AO, an experience shared across countries and nationalities. It was a moment where we saw the best (people all overthe world coming together in shock, grief and support) and the worst (e.g. cries of 'lets nuke <insert country>'), but it was a moment that would not have been possible but for the world of the internet and MMOs.
    In this medium we transcend boundaries, in here it matters not what the colour of your skin is, the religion to which you do or don't belong, whether you are 15 or 50, and whether or not you have a crippling disability. It is a nation of its own, where everyone starts out on equal terms and can forge friendships without superficial, cultural and nationlistic barriers.

WRANGELINE IS BACK!!!

Really?!! POST PLEASE if ya are back Wrangeline!!! We all would love to hear from ya again

Rondo

good god, this is drugs

Scene 18

*Tier armour dev is sitting in his office, daydreaming about how to get even with Marius. A small bandaid is hiding two small red marks just above his right knee where the staple hit. He's half asleep and his right hand moves slightly as he imagines stapling Marius to the floor and wacking him with his own nerf-stick.*

*knock knock*

Dev: "Yes?"

*Timelapse is standing in the doorway, wearing a green ranger-looking outfit.*

Timelapse: "Greetings. We have recieved reports of a monster in the basement and we would like your assistance to defeat it. Our success will be greatly rewarded with riches and honor. Will you help us?"

*The dev feels a strange urge to say yes."

Dev: "Yes, Timelapse. I will accompany you on this dangerous quest."

*The dev gets out of his chair and walks out into the hallway. Server Meintenance Dude (SMD) is standing by Timelapse wearing a black cape. The black hood covers most of his face but the eyepatch is a dead giveaway. SMD is holding a bow and he has some arrows strapped to his back*

SMD: "Yarr, glad to have ye onboard, laddy!"

Timelapse: "You look like a man capable of wielding swords. I have one extra broadsword you may borrow. Will you take this weapon?"

Dev: "You know me well, ranger."

*Timelapse hands the dev a big sword*

Timelapse: "We must hurry. Take with you anything you need but be swift for we need to find more men for our quest."

*The dev takes a quick look through the stuff in his office and desides to take with him his lunchbox, staple gun and his magic eightball. All 3 of them walk down the hallway and into the big room where all the programmers sit. For some reason all the programmers are wearing old-looking, medievil clothes. All the desks have been replaced with booths where some of the programmers seem to be selling vegetables, clothes, rings and other items you would expect to find in a market. The dev know deep inside of him that this is really wierd but somehow it feels so natural at the same time. Its a feeling thats hard to describe.*

Timelapse: /s "We seek aid on our quest to defeat a monster in the basement. Step forward is you feel brave and strong enough. Healer or a tank would be nice.."

*All the programmers stand still and most pretend that they didnt hear what Timelapse said and continue with their conversations and marketing activeties*

SMD: "Yarr.. dissapointing to be sure."

Tim: "I will help you!"

*This tiny programmer named Tim, wearing a colorfull robe and holding a stick steps out of the crowd.*

Timelapse: "And who are you? What can you do to help us?"

Tim: "Im a warlock. I have powerfull spells that will obliviate even the toughest foe!"

Timelapse: "That sounds great. You may join us on our noble quest."

*The four of them walk down the stairs to first floor where they run into Lisa from public relations.*

Lisa: "Heya!! Where are you boys going?"

*She is wearing a green and blue dress and for some reason she is holding a morning star in her left hand. Her ears seem longer than usual. She looks like an elf. A gum-chewing elf.*

Timelapse: "We are on a noble quest to slay the faul monster which lives in the basement. Would you like to join us?"

Lisa: "Sure! Im a druid so I can heal some if you need. Tihihihi!*

Dev: "Wohoo, a healer!"

*The five of them make their way down the stairs to the basement. The air gets more and more damp as they progress downwards and its close to pitch black as they reach the end of the stairs. The walls are nolonger wood and concrete but rather a rugged cave made of stone.*

*Grrrrrrrrrr.... Grrrrrrrrr..... GRRRRRRR"

SMD: "Yarr, that sounds like trouble."

*Lisa is standing behind Timelapse, holding his green shirt really tight.*

Timelapse: "Its the monster. We are very close!"

Dev: "Get ready!"

Timelapse: "Wait, we need a tactic. This isnt just any monster. This is a lag-monster and it has the ability to change position in the blink of an eye. It can leap betwean dimentions to trick us. It allso has 3 long tentacles stretching out of its body. Its only weak spot is at the center of its body where the actual head is. Strike there, dont waste your time with the tentacles. They grow out again."

Lisa: "Eww!"

Timelapse: "We must find a way to get past its tentacles to strike the head."

*They all run into a huge room at the end of the rocky passage and they all stand face to face with the huge ugly lag-monster. Its surrounded by something which appears to be tiny creatures made of stone.*

Timelapse: "Pull the stones first! We cant handle them all at once."

*SMD takes an arrow out of the container on his back and shoots it at the closest stone-creatures. Two of them is running towards the party.*

SMD: "Yarr, great pull to be sure!"

*The stones take a U-turn and now run back past the other stones only to make yet another U-turn back towards the party and now all the other stones follow.*

SMD: "Son of a wench.."

*They fight for their lives and the stones die one by one. The dev is swinging his broadsword like a true hero.*

Tim: "Behold my awsome powers!"

*Tim is casting spells that seem to expand on inpact and the stone-creatures fall like flies.*

Lisa: "Wopsie dasie! Thihihi."

*A allmost perfectly timed heal from Lisa makes it to SMD a split second to late and he falls over.*

Timelapse: "Be careful, we need as many as possible for the lag-monster!"

*The last stone-creature falls over. Its completely silent except from the heavy breathing of the lag-monster from across the room.*

Timelapse: "Get ready! The lag-monster is attacking!"

*The huge and ugly lag-monster is moving towards them, waving its tentacles in their general direction.*

Tim: "Stand back. I will defeat it!"

Timelapse: "No! Get back, remember the tact.."

*Tim is waving his hands to create his powerfull spells but nothing seems to happen.*

Tim: "Damnit! My spells wont land!"

*One of the tentacles takes a firm yet squishy grip of Tim and shakes him violently high in the air.*

Timelapse: "Chaaaarge!"

*Timelapse run towards the lag-monster and the Dev and Lisa is right behind him. SMD is dead.*

Timelapse: "Yeaearg!!!"

*Timelapse is waving his sword at the tentacles in order to make his way past them. The lag-monster suddenly warps a few feet back and Timelapse finds himself in the middle of tentacle-hell once again. One of the tentacles picks him up and tries to squeese the life out of him 10 meters above the ground.*

Dev: "Die!!"

*The dev is waving his sword but the last tentacle is keeping him at bay. There seems to be no way to get past it. A sudden slap from the tentacle makes the dev drop his sword. It slides across the room behind the lag-monster. Lisa casts a healing-spell on Tim who is still being shaken like a ragdoll and this instantly aggros the last tentacle. It picks her up.*

Lisa: /s "Eeeeek!!! Ewwww! Heeeeelp!!!"

*The dev is standing there with no weapon and his party is slowly but surely getting ripped appart. As the third tentacle raises Lisa high into the air it reveals the face of Marius on the body of this horrible monster. In an act that feels like pure instinct, the dev takes out his staple-gun and aims for the face. The tentacles are waving all over the place and its hard to get a clean shot. He waits.. waits.. FIRES!*

Dev: /s "Death to the lag-monster!!"

Marius: /s "Wake up!!"

*The dev opens his eyes and looks around. He is sitting at his desk and Marius is standing in the room holding his nerf-stick*

Dev: "Err.. um.. what?"

*SMACK*
    Last edited by Wrangeline; Jul 16th, 2004 at 18:53:04.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

rofl, good one
    my tier armour fix has been done, drugs I tell ya.. drugs..

O.M.G. welcome back wrangeline!! woot!
    Merung 215-8 Lich (Intermediate)
    Proud Squad Commander of Core

[Core] Merung: Just cuz your profession fell outta the nerf tree and hit every branch on the way down, doesnt mean all should share your fate
    [Core] Shendeo: ./org leave

lol, that was great...Welcome back Wrangeline!
    I'm the Christian that the devil and liberal media warned you about.

Rubber "Mrfli" Duckie - Enforcer/211/12/equip - Hugging reclaim so that you don't have to.
    Charlie "Deadleet" Murphy - Meta-Physicist/169/05 - I <3 Biazu the Vile.
    Evil "Twiin" - Enforcer/90/05 - I can never remember if I'm the good twin or the evil twin.

w000t!!! LMAO, hehehe.... Outstanding stuff Wrangeline! Its great tah have you back!
    Will be looking forwards to future installments to the series.

Rondo.
    RK2....Rondo.....Engineer
    RK2....Bumpie....Enforcer
    IRL.....Me...........Soldier

"When all is said and done if you can die without regret you've had a good life."

"Stop, take a breath, smell the roses, and think before you speak."

Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast