Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LE Rifles...waste

LE Rifles...waste

Spent about 12 hours farming VP's to obtain the shiny new Ofab Cobra. Had enough upgrades to get it to Mk4 (I don't have enough fling to upgrade further atm). I went happily running about to test the average dmg, AS, etc etc.

Sadly I was disappointed. My current setup (at lvl60) with a PS gives me a 18s recharge ...on the new LE Rifle...50 seconds (FIFTY!!) It's not just the horrendous recharge on these rifles that urk'd me, but also the dmg wasn't all that great. QL100 LE rifle Mk4 seems to range from 1k-3.5k AS.

The rifle looks great..even has the perk of changing everytime you upgrade it....but apart from looks I'm not gonna waste any more time/vp's on this weapon line. Back to the basics I guess.

For those of you who WERE saving ur vp's for the Cobra...you might want to get your armor first, then the rifle if oyu have time/vp's to waste.

Now test the ql300 version.
    Kurvball 27/0 Atrox Trader RK1

Quote Originally Posted by Contactz View Post
    Now test the ql300 version.
    Yeah, really. And this ain't even the fully upgraded rifle yet.

Don't hop on the "LE SUCKS WHIIINE" bandwagon just yet.
    ...with a cane to the sky like none shall pass.

Ha

Yeah...well FYI the Ai Rifle also sucks at level 60...so what? The new rifle, like the Ai one, is obviously aimed at helping tl7 pvm damage. So maybe you should hold off telling everyone not 'waste time' getting one for now...I don't know why anyone would waste time trying to get one at 60...

I think lvl 60 agent's suck...Your not a true agent untill your tl7 anyways...Never mind this nooblet go get your rifles and tell me how they are so I might think of getting one and kick all your asses.

~HeXcUsE~
    [Team] Nautys: Oh crap! there's bout 6 clams inc. all orange names to me ***team kills 3, others flee***
    [Team] Nautys: U not on team-window, Hex..
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner1>
    [Team] Hexous: Oh s**t! Im dead
    [Team] Hexous: wait.. no im not ***brief pause***
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner2>
    [Team] Hexous: other one got away =/ ***2 minutes pass, Hex still not back***
    [Team] Nautys: Hrm.. where Hex got to now?
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner3> ...Got um
    ~~~ Hexous 220/23 Agent ~~~ Yes...your daddys in The Untouchables

http://www.theuntouchables.ru/

Quote Originally Posted by HeXoUs View Post
    I think lvl 60 agent's suck...Your not a true agent untill your tl7 anyways...Never mind this nooblet go get your rifles and tell me how they are so I might think of getting one and kick all your asses.

~HeXcUsE~
    Its slightly better than the kyr in all aspects save for the fact that it lacks the glory proc.
    Kaisho - 220|27|70 - Agent
    Thomboy - 220|22|62 - Soldier
    Anarkali - 220|28|59 - Engineer
    Caesar - 220|30|70 - Bureaucrat
    ------------------------
    Ultima Ratio Regum
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by bonzay1 View Post
    to bad u are a trash U HAVE LACK AT TALKING

Anyone got a pic of the Ofab rifle yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Joachim View Post
    there is another post about pics allready

[220/22/01] Desperad0 - Enforcer
    [220/20/59] Minidesp - Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Its slightly better than the kyr in all aspects save for the fact that it lacks the glory proc.
    The Glory proc bug has been fixed on the Silenced versions?
    Finalizer Telperion 220/22
    Manager Laurellyn 125/5

Member of First Light

[Account Cancelled]

the cobra IS the best agent rifle now no doubt about it.
    as and fling cycles won't be a problem with a ql 300 one and it owns the kyr in everything and most importantly, doesn't look like a cold metal dildo

Quote Originally Posted by Kasu View Post
    the cobra IS the best agent rifle now no doubt about it.
    as and fling cycles won't be a problem with a ql 300 one and it owns the kyr in everything and most importantly, doesn't look like a cold metal dildo
    hmm that also depends. Different rifles are better according to situation. What you say is exclusively for PVM. While against mods who have high Poison AC or against Engineers I believe Razorback Gargantua is better as it can hit Projectile dmg.

Also for the people who favor fast alpha + gank Booster Edition weapon has AS + Burst + FA to do their bidding.

So it's wrong to say "insert rifle here" is the best rifle.
    Ayse "Millerna" Teyze (Level 220 / AI 23) Opi Agent - Retired
    Tecavuzcu "Duneprime" Coskun (Level 213 / AI 17) Sol Advy

Omni-Tek is my friend.

~HeXcUsE~

Words of wisdom!

Thought, arent you a true agent the monent you zone into the newbie backyard with your brand new agent toon?
    "Bash and smash is the name of me game, and bash and smash is, er, kinda like me name."

hehe thanks ^^ almost forgot how pvm was spelled, can't remember when i last did with agent cause i got an advy :P

overall, the cobra IS the best rifle. of course there it depends on the situation, but in pvp EVERYthing depends on the situation not just the rifle. all in all that one is the best rifle imo

of course it's not the best choice when you are going to hunt some docs or engis, but for most enemies it works fine. sort of an allround weapon which suits *most* situations.

For the most part It's gonna be tough to beat the high lord of angst...if your still going to use full evades/AR...

For those who love ar...the new gun adds none...and for those who love evades...this gun adds none...

If your in to pure dmg...ofc it's gonna be the best...fast gun...I just wish the crit mod was higher (Havnt seen the crit on it...but im guessing it's low...)

I can tell you one thing though...with my new setup I'm hoping to get...I'll be using this gun more than any...

(Although I love the glory proc/add all off mod on the current type 3/angst/razor)

Just my 2 cents...

~HeXcUsE~
    [Team] Nautys: Oh crap! there's bout 6 clams inc. all orange names to me ***team kills 3, others flee***
    [Team] Nautys: U not on team-window, Hex..
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner1>
    [Team] Hexous: Oh s**t! Im dead
    [Team] Hexous: wait.. no im not ***brief pause***
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner2>
    [Team] Hexous: other one got away =/ ***2 minutes pass, Hex still not back***
    [Team] Nautys: Hrm.. where Hex got to now?
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner3> ...Got um
    ~~~ Hexous 220/23 Agent ~~~ Yes...your daddys in The Untouchables

http://www.theuntouchables.ru/

I actually agree with Hex, what the hell.

Other than actually using it that is, HLoA for me..

Sure it's better than the Kyr'Ozch Rifle, but it's also a grind of 18,000 VP's...which i'm not willing to do for a slightly higher min dmg..

Quote Originally Posted by Telperion View Post
    The Glory proc bug has been fixed on the Silenced versions?
    Of course not. The bug with glory on silenced has only been known by FC a year or so. Hardly enough time to fix a bug judging from their past performance.

I was however speaking of the non silenced Kyr which some prefer due to the glory proc at least in certain situations.
    Kaisho - 220|27|70 - Agent
    Thomboy - 220|22|62 - Soldier
    Anarkali - 220|28|59 - Engineer
    Caesar - 220|30|70 - Bureaucrat
    ------------------------
    Ultima Ratio Regum
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by bonzay1 View Post
    to bad u are a trash U HAVE LACK AT TALKING

Quote Originally Posted by maxx2552 View Post
    Spent about 12 hours farming VP's to obtain the shiny new Ofab Cobra. Had enough upgrades to get it to Mk4 (I don't have enough fling to upgrade further atm). I went happily running about to test the average dmg, AS, etc etc.

Sadly I was disappointed. My current setup (at lvl60) with a PS gives me a 18s recharge ...on the new LE Rifle...50 seconds (FIFTY!!) It's not just the horrendous recharge on these rifles that urk'd me, but also the dmg wasn't all that great. QL100 LE rifle Mk4 seems to range from 1k-3.5k AS.

The rifle looks great..even has the perk of changing everytime you upgrade it....but apart from looks I'm not gonna waste any more time/vp's on this weapon line. Back to the basics I guess.

For those of you who WERE saving ur vp's for the Cobra...you might want to get your armor first, then the rifle if oyu have time/vp's to waste.
    Ok hold on, how retarded could you get? You tested it at lvl 60 and came running to the forums to cry about how bad it is and how waste it is to get one before even thinking of the difference being a gimpy lvl 60 agent with a low ql one and a lvl 210+ running around with a fully upgraded ql 300 one? eeww

For the most part It's gonna be tough to beat the high lord of angst...if your still going to use full evades/AR...

For those who love ar...the new gun adds none...and for those who love evades...this gun adds none...

If your in to pure dmg...ofc it's gonna be the best...fast gun...I just wish the crit mod was higher (Havnt seen the crit on it...but im guessing it's low...)

I can tell you one thing though...with my new setup I'm hoping to get...I'll be using this gun more than any...

(Although I love the glory proc/add all off mod on the current type 3/angst/razor)

Just my 2 cents...

~HeXcUsE~
    I do agree with that aswell, depending on situation/targets HLoA would still be my fav choice, however the damage boost on the rifle would be an interesting option against docs, engies in arena.
    PvM wise this weapon is by far the best, a tad faster, much better regular, extra fling that will also hit higher, not to mention better crit modifier.

To the OP, you wouldnt use a Kyr type3 either at level 60, so your point isnt really valid, these weapons obviously are aimed for end game setups, or at least past tl7, the SPS will still be the best option for a non froob agent for the first 200s levels be it PvP or PvM, least that's how I see it.

EDIT: If that weapon had a glory like proc it would be the best weapon choice for a 220 agent, it's got a decent enough equip delay to be swaped with whatever weapon you use.
    Last edited by Sylfarin; Jan 5th, 2007 at 11:00:08.
    AO's MOTD
    There does seem to be problems with the internet itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Joachim View Post
    are you serious? did you perhaps not see the forum titled

"q300 ofab screenshots inside?"

just incase here is a link http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=477242

also the aimedshot once you reach high lvls is awesome 11 seconds for me and 13 for fling

btw the crit is ****ing awesome. Ive seen 12 crits in a row with this gun without any gnats wing or utter
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

Quote Originally Posted by Kranden View Post
    are you serious? did you perhaps not see the forum titled

"q300 ofab screenshots inside?"

just incase here is a link http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=477242

also the aimedshot once you reach high lvls is awesome 11 seconds for me and 13 for fling

btw the crit is ****ing awesome. Ive seen 12 crits in a row with this gun without any gnats wing or utter
    Well genius, I asked about pics on the ofab cobra 1 day before you posted them on the forums. So, your point is? I'm not psychic!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast