Thread: Inferno Dynas are Awesome!

Inferno Dynas are Awesome!

I just wanted to state that all these new (and old) dynacamps in Inferno are awesome! The mobs behave differently, require different tactics, and range from easy to max hard. Great content for high level players.

I've had a blast over the past week or so hunting these, have had some really nice items drop, and have learned some new tactics and found new capabilities with some of my toons.

Spec 4 camping is on hold until the patch, but doing these dynas has filled the void and I'm quite pleased with what I've found.
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course

They really are. I'd love to see every zone filled to the brim with these (of level/zone appropriate types and loot).

I tell ya, bump up the SK a tiny bit, make sure the minion respawn is good, and you could solve a lot of the adonis heckler malaise TL7s are feeling (well, maybe - it'd be a start).
    Synchrotron, Fix
    Disinformed, Crat
    Hyperkinetic, NT

Originally posted by StrayGatsby

I tell ya, bump up the SK a tiny bit, make sure the minion respawn is good, and you could solve a lot of the adonis heckler malaise TL7s are feeling (well, maybe - it'd be a start).
    Now that, is a good idea.

Jeff

They're fun for the first 5 kills or so. When you're getting closer to 30 killings of the same boss without any of the items you want dropping the enjoyment factor goes to zero :(

Originally posted by bananana
    They're fun for the first 5 kills or so. When you're getting closer to 30 killings of the same boss without any of the items you want dropping the enjoyment factor goes to zero
    Actually, well, that goes for anything, but there are so many of them.........

As to the SK....I've got over 80K SK in my pool now and that is from doing NOTHING but dyna killing for the past 3-4 days.

I think I'll probably get a level out of this.
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course