Thread: Joy of the Race

Joy of the Race

Olivia "Haminie" Nguyen - Current Setup - 220 Doctor
    "Intrauterine" Device - Current Setup - 220 Shade

Haminie - Slightly less than twice as uber as Chanelle

To [Destromane]: I'm not a horrible player ;p
    [Destromane]: just a horrible person

Well, we already knew that it dropped in Inferno, but we were a bit uncertain of its actual existence, but Rukus were kind to confirm its existence. Now it is just matter of time before we see them more often.

By the way, thanks for the bow. It felt good to trade away a Deirdre that cost me five million once for a QL298 Nimbus. Especially since I had a spare. So please give my regards to Phinger.

Any hint on dynaboss dropping it?
    Dave "Endless" Lenren - Surprise! You're dead - RK3 Shade -
    aka Russel "Rushe" Lenren

Proud member of Enlivenment of Nyaya

We may need you to play twing-twang (NSFW)

I don't want to get into rk1 politics, I just had to try asking

I'll keep camping dynabosses, I just hope it drops from one of the soloable bosses (lvl215ish - I already killed 76 bosses solo without a single special item drop °_°), in team we've just made a couple of round of high level bosses, if we except those needed for Inferno Garden quest, and it's pretty hard to get a drop with just a few kills on those...

I'll let you know should I find something.

Btw, anyone found Shroud of Darkest Night drop location yet?
    Last edited by Rushe; Feb 24th, 2004 at 08:28:38.
    Dave "Endless" Lenren - Surprise! You're dead - RK3 Shade -
    aka Russel "Rushe" Lenren

Proud member of Enlivenment of Nyaya

We may need you to play twing-twang (NSFW)

A couple replies were removed. Please try to avoid trolling and flaming, thanks!
    Forums Coordinator Rarevos
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Community Relations

Forums Social Guidelines

{Removed by Coordinator Rarevos - Trolling, there is nothing funny about what I said}
    Last edited by Rarevos; Feb 24th, 2004 at 08:58:55.
    Tanked Mobs:
    Diamondine Trainee and Soldier
    Obediency Inspector and Enforcer
    Notum Trainee and Soldier
    Polymophing Lunatic and Ljotur
    Peter Lee, Ris Lee, Patricia, Nelly, Ian Warr
    General's Right Hand

Originally posted by Rushe
    Any hint on dynaboss dropping it?
    good luck on finding out from them

Originally posted by Aggros
    {Removed by Coordinator Rarevos - Trolling, there is nothing funny about what I said}
    Lol.

However its good news that the gun actually does exist.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

The outrage isn't that MR don't wanna tell where it dropped, I can understand them pretty well for wanting to keep this secret as long as possible

The outrage is that a weapon that is really only average for the number 1 damage dealer, compared to what other professions outdamage us with, is so rare. This should be vendor food, or even better, sold in vendors.
    Kind Regards
    Prince "Morphex" Olveda

Agent Professional
    Proud Member of Legion
    [pic] [stat] [eqp]

Unknown: "I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect"
    Scope755: "To all Devs: ISNT SOO COOL TO BE NOT WELCOME IN INFERNO SK TEAMS."

Morphex: "The outrage is that a weapon that is really only average for the number 1 damage dealer, compared to what other professions outdamage us with, is so rare. This should be vendor food, or even better, sold in vendors."

BUMP!
    Carl Zeizz Optics (NanoGent: 211). Space technology in your riflescope.

time to do some covert op manouvers to see where midnight agents are hanging out anyone?
    Carl Zeizz Optics (NanoGent: 211). Space technology in your riflescope.

Heh grats Midnight Reveries.. or Rukkus?

Originally posted by Boce
    Heh grats Midnight Reveries.. or Rukkus?
    Grats Rukus.

*edit* I never knew Breaku and Bocephous were the same person. Very interesting indeed!
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Originally posted by Seraphim
    Well, we already knew that it dropped in Inferno, but we were a bit uncertain of its actual existence, but Rukus were kind to confirm its existence. Now it is just matter of time before we see them more often.

By the way, thanks for the bow. It felt good to trade away a Deirdre that cost me five million once for a QL298 Nimbus. Especially since I had a spare. So please give my regards to Phinger.
    thats cool, we still got that ql300 Nimbus

P.S. Have extra Joy of the Race for the next agent to make it into Midnight Reveries
    Olivia "Haminie" Nguyen - Current Setup - 220 Doctor
    "Intrauterine" Device - Current Setup - 220 Shade

Haminie - Slightly less than twice as uber as Chanelle

To [Destromane]: I'm not a horrible player ;p
    [Destromane]: just a horrible person

Grats on finding it at last and confirming its existence, but imho people who keep the whereabouts of the drop secret are even worse then the ppl who charge god knows how many mil... they are the reason ppl charge so damn much for it

Congrats Rukus, I know you were a happy little elvan camper! ;D

Grow up guys. The ark dudes edit and warn you, and you still dont get the hint? Flame some place else. Closing this thread.

Grats on finding the rifle, good to see its ingame. Shame we cant have a thread about it that doesnt turn into a flame fest.
    Mattie, 209 GrandMaster OT Finalizer
    Agent Professional
    send me an email
    or visit us on irc.funcom.com

"For everything that works, there was a time when it didn't."