Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Complete List of Illustrated Shadowlands Guides to date

+ Updated the Elysium Guide with some more co-ords and links.

Currently working on adding more to the Adonis Guide and getting one for Pen up and running.
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

+ Added guide to getting Inferno Boots

Thanks for this one go out again to Hero and everyone who posts at his excellent Shadowlands forums.

Don't forget to keep the feedback coming, with all the Shadowlands changes in each patch its been hard to keep up with all the changes!
    Last edited by Sillirrion; Nov 24th, 2003 at 20:25:25.
    Old Timer

Awesome Guide, Thanks Sillirrion
    Phat sale, Armor, Symbs, Glyphs +++
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    060 6 Narkoman .:. Equip
    116 9 Wonderbaum .:. Equip - Phear the Excalibur!
    149 15 Burugla .:. Equip
    183 9 Myrniac .:.
    219 20 MaFiA1337 .:. Equip

For the Inferno Boots:

Hopefully I am mistaken, but you have listed two items that needs to be sought out; But, from my understanding, you need a third item (imps blood).

The guide starts by telling you to find two items then later on it states to turn in "three items" to Millinar.

In either case, great thread! (edited to add this part)

-Codyne

++ Added guide to Drake Rodriquez starter quests

Well spotted on the Inferno boots guide Codyne, thanks, missed that one totally. I'll try and get that updated tomorrow.
    Old Timer

++ Added links to Arcanum's Shadowlands Guides
    ++ Added link to Shadowlands Atlas
    ++ Added Link To Hero's forums

Since thread is sticky now thought I'd round up the other guides on other sites and add them too so its a single resource - if you know of any more locations let me know and I'll add.
    Old Timer

Np

The imps spawn from fleas right when you enter Inferno. So, in-order to get the boots, you need the ring for inferno first. Once you have the ring, make sure you take along healers. Better yet, if you can ask someone who has the boots already to help you kill the imp(s).

The fleas are a one hit wonder. An imp will respawn after you kill a flea. Becareful though, it has fast regen and the 2k dots will toll away at the group. Drop rates is not 100% so you will have to hope for a lucky kill (I recommend you get the team level up before you go in for a better chance of it dropping).

-Codyne

+ Added General and Group Perk Descriptions
    (Profession specific to come soon)
    + Updated Inferno Boots guide with Imp info (thanks Codyne)
    Old Timer

What about a good and comprehensive pocket boss list?

I found guides on how to make them, no problem... but a list of all te different pocket bosses with level and loot info as well as where the patterns drop would be just great!
    I like a game where a total n00b is catalogued as 'leet'!

Genesis General and HR manager.

Alentejana (MA) Elinz (NT) Fixinbabe (Fix duuuh) Rutinha (Adv)
    Ezeta (MP) Penicillin (Doc) Taradona (Trd) Daleetjoosik (Keep) Greenform (Crat) Snipinha (Agent)

Doctorfun, yeah I have been trying to put just such a guide together unfortunately most people are not wanting to share this information due to the high prices Symbiants are fetching at the moment and I simply don't have the time to track them all down.

Those that do know which boss drops which loot are being very tight lipped at the moment and not talking. I have managed to put together the details of around half a dozen but that hardly seems worth it in the scale of things, and is obviously very very time consuming for me to research on my own (finding patterns, finding Novictum and crystals, killing the boss multiple times to confirm loot or drop rates - all take lots of time, too much time for one person)

Unfortunately sometimes those in the know just don't want to share their knowledge (not saying that of everyone, but when it comes to which bosses drop which symbiants many people aren't answering my questions ) - from one point of view I do understand that point of view to an extent, but it is frustrating as a guide writer that people want to keep info for themselves.

That said anyone with information they do want to share feel free to post here or drop me a PM or email to silirrion@vaultnetwork.com

Don't get me wrong on almost every other guide in relation to Shadowlands people have been very very helpful and so many folks have contributed to creating the guides I write, but when it comes to something effects peoples abilities to make creds it seems another issue. The thing is that although the knowledge would surely help, the process wouldn't be any quicker really as having a guide isn't going to increase the drop rate (athough I guess it could be argued it would increase competition for pattern drops)
    Old Timer

Herodotus' Shadowlands Library forums has forums dedicated to listing PBs and their loot.. bout 80 or so different bosses so far and counting.

http://www2.northamptonshire.gov.uk/...index.php?c=11
    JupiterJazz - 220(20) Doctor with hands
    Brainscratch - 220(20) MA with big sticks

Yes, I understand that. I only did two pocket bosses so far, the canceroid cupid and the careening blight. One of the symbs i got, even if low QL.... made me as much money as i had ever had in all my alts if i never spent a credit! I was amazed. The other symb seems worthless though! lol Think i still have it in the bank
    I like a game where a total n00b is catalogued as 'leet'!

Genesis General and HR manager.

Alentejana (MA) Elinz (NT) Fixinbabe (Fix duuuh) Rutinha (Adv)
    Ezeta (MP) Penicillin (Doc) Taradona (Trd) Daleetjoosik (Keep) Greenform (Crat) Snipinha (Agent)

back from the holiday period

+Updated the Scheol guide with some information on Scheol Dyna-bosses
    Old Timer

+ Updated Gardens Guide
    + Updated Travelling to Shadowlands Guide
    Old Timer

Is there a Tier 2 walkthrough showing what parts are needed and where to find them?

Have one in the works but want to wait until next patch to draw it all up (and see what happens with the Jokers glyph etc) and check on drop rates etc.
    Old Timer

Ok thanks Sil. I look forward to it.

Unhappy Shadowlands Library??

<edit> I found the new link, nm. </edit>
    Last edited by Psymantha; Feb 12th, 2004 at 17:08:55.
    Rhiannon "Psymantha" Baptiste
    MP Priest - Atlantean (RK1)

+Lower Scheol Boss guide added
    +Updated URL to Hero's forums
    Old Timer

Just came back to game after quite a long break and absaloutly no clue what im supposed to be doing in shadowlands , this link just saved me from smashing my computer to peices , thanks :=)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast