Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yet another Slap in the face to MP's

Yet another Slap in the face to MP's

Regain Focus now has the correct duration of 60 seconds
    Unfortunately the ones that didn't quite make it in time were the MP personal research actions, but they will be resolved for 17.1
    So glad i dont play my MP anymore...

how did they confuse 1800 seconds for 60 seconds? or 30 mins for 60 seconds?

i can go several minutes with out a refresh.. up to 5mins of combat once before it refreshed..

i quite like the 30 min duration.. if they are worried about people procing regain and then switching to something else.. simple.. when you click on another type 1 proc it should kill regain focus..

you're right this is a slap in the face.. because esp in pvp by the time we get it to proc we are dead.. they dont proc right away if you're unlucky it could take a few mins of pvp combat for it to proc.. and of course we done survive fights that long except maybe doc's

i thought maybe they was throwing us a bone but i guess i was sadly mistaken.

EDIT: and it just goes to show that no one is playing or testing the mp's cause our procs are more screwed this patch then last. WTS: FC a clue.
    Last edited by windcaster; Jan 18th, 2007 at 03:51:24.
    Nanomage Meta-Physicist : Squad Commander [Famous Last Words] [RK2]
    Interested in applying? [Click Here]

The problem with alot of the caster procs nt mp engie and so on is that they are basicaly tiny 60 second slices of stuff we already have.

Many of them in this form simply wind up being about 55 as effective as the devs seemto think they are.

You thought a 30 minute proc was intended?
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

no i did'nt but i would'nt call a 3 - 5min one out of line..

and i've been using it since the last patch.. that 100 evades helps but we are far from untouchable with it runnig 100% of the time

if it's 60 seconds think about that, it's to short and to unpredictable to actually be much use in combat.. you attack something say it procs and the mob is dead 10 seconds later.. then the proc will mostly go to waste going to the next mob.

3 - 5 mins would mean once it proced the first time would be a good chance of keeping it going if you're doing a string of mobs.

if you're worried about mp's having another 100 evades.. then rofl at you.

Quote Originally Posted by windcaster View Post
    no i did'nt but i would'nt call a 3 - 5min one out of line..

and i've been using it since the last patch.. that 100 evades helps but we are far from untouchable with it runnig 100% of the time

if it's 60 seconds think about that, it's to short and to unpredictable to actually be much use in combat.. you attack something say it procs and the mob is dead 10 seconds later.. then the proc will mostly go to waste going to the next mob.

3 - 5 mins would mean once it proced the first time would be a good chance of keeping it going if you're doing a string of mobs.

if you're worried about mp's having another 100 evades.. then rofl at you.
    Havent looked at the actual proc, but I just commented that a 30 minute proc seems wildy outrageous
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    Havent looked at the actual proc, but I just commented that a 30 minute proc seems wildy outrageous
    It's Kinkstaah, you expect more from him? O.O
    Nano Fetishist.

Anim - NanoAgent - Highest on rk1, and maybe highest active across all 3 servers.
    Leaudoma - Nanomage NT
    Ashzhanra - Nanomage MP
    Marjah - NanoEnf
    (Also various other non-nanomage gimps)

Mocker for Life.

All the research actions last a maximum of 60 seconds, the MP line is no different.

We tried to also squeeze the MP fixes into this extra update but they just didn't make it in time unfortunately. They will be resolved in 17.1. It wasn't any conspiracy theory plot against the profession just a pure practicality about time and resource. We added this extra 17.0.x update to squeeze a few more fixes in before 17.1 and these just missed the commit for this build. Delaying it just for these would have meant 17.0.4 wouldn't have happened and everyone would have had to wait until 17.1, and we really didn't want to do that given the effort to get this extra update out.
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

lol i love you sill.. even when it's clear mp's are an after thought you try your damnist to make it sound good.

master of spin.

Well .. finally i changed my mind : stop looking and correcting MP .. better have nothing than nano reduction procs or a new 1 dmg / 2HB staff.

After full IPR, next extension, can we please have breed/profession reset ?

I want a polymorph that changes MPs into a demon, a Hisii please, maybe make it good, but cant use pets, but gives a aura akin to a keeper XD

hmm demon morph.. you know.. thats not a bad idea.. if we expand on that and maybe hammer out some details.. that would be damn cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    Yeah, it way overpowers MPs.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    All the research actions last a maximum of 60 seconds, the MP line is no different.

We tried to also squeeze the MP fixes into this extra update but they just didn't make it in time unfortunately. They will be resolved in 17.1. It wasn't any conspiracy theory plot against the profession just a pure practicality about time and resource. We added this extra 17.0.x update to squeeze a few more fixes in before 17.1 and these just missed the commit for this build. Delaying it just for these would have meant 17.0.4 wouldn't have happened and everyone would have had to wait until 17.1, and we really didn't want to do that given the effort to get this extra update out.
    I still have no clue, do I realy have any reason at all to continue playing my level 220 MP?

Just tell me what are we supposed to do except to give CM and Web to other people?

Can we, like, have fun at all as a level 220 MP? Yes? No? Maybe?

We are some kind of gods here. Can we level a city or a mountain from time to time (orbital strike is cool, but that just don't cover it)? We are kinda getting bored as, so called, "dieties".

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

I still have no clue, do I realy have any reason at all to continue playing my level 220 MP?

Just tell me what are we supposed to do except to give CM and Web to other people?

We are some kind of gods here. Can we level a city or a mountain from time to time (orbital strike is cool, but that just don't cover it)? We are kinda getting bored as, so called, "dieties".
    Brillant, give MPs a new nano called "Wave of Destruction" or something similar. It basically uses an orbital strike on the MP's location but the MP is immune due to "Diety" powers. Discuss!!!!!! We could be useful in pvp with this sort of....

Pay for an other account, roll an adventurer / keeper and powerlevel him (dual logging and put heal pet on him)

Quote Originally Posted by willlliams View Post
    Pay for an other account, roll an adventurer / keeper and powerlevel him (dual logging and put heal pet on him)
    sadly that is what is expected

The only person that can answer those questions is yourself =)

Not having fun? Then don't play
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Regidoc View Post
    The only person that can answer those questions is yourself =)

Not having fun? Then don't play
    I figured as much. Hence the subscription cancelation.

So sad noone at FC actualy cares. But, OK... It's just a game.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinmeta View Post
    Brillant, give MPs a new nano called "Wave of Destruction" or something similar. It basically uses an orbital strike on the MP's location but the MP is immune due to "Diety" powers. Discuss!!!!!! We could be useful in pvp with this sort of....
    Nah, people would be afraid to ask for CM. It would ruin the fun in this game.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast