Thread: Need help of Engys for a twink L75 ;)

Need help of Engys for a twink L75 ;)

Heya Mates :]
    I'm actually working on a twink.. (it's not new . i know.)
    But more than all, i've decided some little challenge.
    Afaik, i've seen some months ago (before SL even maybe) an opifex apprentice twink L76 with a slayer. On Rimor.
    So i guess it's doable.

Why L75 ? :] In range for L60 twinks, there are quite a lots around , i guess it could mean some pvp challenge and activity.

But it's here than i have a lack of knowledge about your prof .
    I've done all the maths possible, and tryed a lot of things with my Skill emulator, i end up with 808 mc/ts. expertise, composite attribute and nano running, mochams, 131 wrangler and perks mechanics 3.
    For a solitus (Little extra hp , and i'm making a cloned skin of my main )
    You can see the armor setup / symbiants /implants here:
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=9809

In top of that i can add a fews points from Aliens perks .. ( from general lines, max of +32 mc/ts at Ai L7 L70 max. I guess i won't be able to reach that level 7, so let's say i will have a +15 boost from it. at L3 or 4)
    808+15 now.
    +15 from a ql 100 tower..
    bring the total to 842

I'm 10 points away.
    Wich gears could i choose to add the 10 missing point ?
    Pillows or gun are only adding MC i will miss the TS if i do that.
    Can you please gimme the name of some Guns adding MC/ts ? (i've choose to go pistols, grnades even, but i'm not really focusing at weapon yet, just trying to cast it at L75.)

Thanks for the help mates, if you have any idea of some gears not so hard to grab to help me, i would be very gratfull.
    I've seen those arithmetics armor from Aliens invasion, but i've seen none on such lows toons.. SO i'm not having illusion and focusing on that.

Hargneuse .
    Future LittleLaneis :] Engy twink
    Last edited by Hargneuse; Dec 1st, 2004 at 12:23:47.

First off u are missing more as slayer need 874 mc/ts.

So things u coul use:

Rings: probably the best u can get at that level are Star Ruby rings giving +4 both so 2 rings would give +8 mc/ts.

Exterminator crepuscule + saboteur. Exterminator crepuscule gives mainly MC(skinchip gives some TS aswell). Saboteur gives TS. Experiment which setup is the most useful to balance each other out.

Additional possibility is to use brain and rhand symbs. Eye is almost impossible to get and to get on at that level. Put one of the clusters in eye imp and compensate the other with armor.

Int pistols for some trickle down.

Not missing more than that Massu, you're forgetting that there are 4 different RK slayers, the lowest of which is 862...

Other than that, good advice
    Rustybolts, 220 Supreme Creator
    Kofiannan 220 Dictator
    Aalant, 210+ Savior
    Jeffcorwen 201+ Adv
    Rustyblades 204+ Enf

Adding to Effata's suggestions some other items you can consider as well are :

Arithmitic base alien armors (Combined Scouts/Combined Officers)

Dark Biotech Ring's (Made with Dark Biotech rod + gold filgree rings)

Some Alien General loot as well to consider : (Drone Communication Device / Communications Relay) *** (will need to spawn a general that would drop in ql's you could use ofcourse)

Also i can suggest maybe Soft Pepper pistols though they're not too good for pvp if ya know what i mean
    Freshman Lord "Guojia" Buffbegsalot
    220 Neutral Solitus Engineer "Supreme Creator"
    First Neutral Engineer to reach Enlightenment Of Anarchy Online

-= Just Visiting =-

Harg, what are you considering to use as a personal sidearm? Content with only a buff weapon or do you want a damagedealing weapon (if so, have done any thoughts) ?
    Maimgara - Supreme Creator, The Renaissance - RK2
    [Thedeacon]: As for the "high level n00b" part....Hey, I don't care if they level up....puts them in pvp range quicker.

Hey Maim :]

I'm seeking some pvp weapon , of course, but in case i couldn't afford one, because of need of a buff weapon ...I did not spended much time Looking for the best weapon. But i still have some ideas.
    1st of all i'd go pistol ,
    to have benefit from your nice Extreme prejudice buff, from the perk line maybe (if i can afford not taking mechanics perkline)
    Fews trash ideas :
    -The Original Electronicum v2 QL 150ish
    -CDR

Or grenade:
    -Ballistic Launcher Pistol
    -OT 12
    -Low Quality Arwen MO-404 Grenade Launcher

Actually i might think of an ithaca, even if there are no oustside buff availble for it (beside wrangler but it's strictly limited to twink into the weapon.)

Any other ideas welcomed.
    Still working on those New AI armor, but i won't hide it seems difficult to find some low ql.

Oh and
    Not missing more than that Massu, you're forgetting that there are 4 different RK slayers, the lowest of which is 862...
    this one ain't availble ?
    slayer droid protector
    User Matter creation >= 853 and
    User Time and space >= 853 and
    User Profession == Engineer and
    User Credits >= 1540
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=45672
    I'll try to blitz it as soon as server goes live. I hope it is ingame
    Last edited by Hargneuse; Dec 2nd, 2004 at 03:01:00.

I would succest you to lvl up to 100. At 100 level you can get better buff and doggy. Still having very nice advantage with Slayers. Was also thinking to add point in concleament and use rifle. Just like a soloing missions, you sit back and let the bot do the work. =)

Would like to make one, but my main is already an engy. =/
    Marquis "Howky" Herada,
    First Enlightened Neutral Supreme Creator in RK1 &
    Proud Member of Elite Operations, also visit our Homepage .

Socializer 60%, Killer 53%, Achiever 46% & Explorer 40%

The difference may not be huge, but you can kill the Jawa-Looking guy in the ToTW for Notum rings that add mc/ts (the guy that drops touch of the gripper and rockcrusher gauntlets)
    The Gimp:Dinnerfork
    Quote Originally Posted by Saetos
    I have this disturbing image of the US Army jumping one by one out of my cereal bowl

Ty for the advices everyone, i will now try my luck and begin the work leveling etc
    (especially about those gloomfall armor etc... ) and filingree rings. Did not thought about them earlier.
    For the notum ring, i've already counted on it unluckily

Pelastio or Jess will add to int and give trickle down, together with those filigree rings you should make it.
    "No, the NT is a Magetank, the same ability to take a beating as any mage-class with the same taunt and damage output as a tank ..."

Yamaeda - Equip

Why not go nanomage for a PVH vest ? They must be pretty cheap now.

Also while getting your alien levels at 75 you could probably loot some parts for TL3 De'Valos sleeves.
    Tyrrana - Level 218.17 Enforcer Proud member of Nocturnal Fear - first enforcer to wear Libra's Charming Assistant

The advantage of Opifex's evades isn't very present at level 75 compared with other breeds.
    The Gimp:Dinnerfork
    Quote Originally Posted by Saetos
    I have this disturbing image of the US Army jumping one by one out of my cereal bowl

A couple pieces of Saboteur's armor will give you some TS to balance the +15 MC from a QL51 Soft Pepper pistol. You can get them off Mortigs in Elysium.
    RK1 ~Knights Templar~ General
    Goonn, 207 Fixer
    Mairibeth, 182 ENG // Revcove, 182 MP
    Koave, 135 ADV // Noaille, 145 Agent

Gaute Godager: There is no camping in Shadowlands.
    Phazeblyght: So... no camping in SL... that means people 'get a room'