Thread: The Clan Burger Stand Situation

The Clan Burger Stand Situation

The Clan Burger Stand Situation
    Omtron

Life inside Omni-Tek lands is quite blessed. Equal trade is plenty for those seeking to run a business; life is filled to the brim with Ale and there are plenty of food outlets to feast upon when one becomes hungry.

What about the clans? Where do they eat? What's there? I set out to answer these questions.

First stop, Tir. A dusty town. My visit here went without much of problem; I visited the local Mongel Meat stand and met a gentleman named Genghis Pan there. I fired up a discussion with him to find out that he was rather paranoid of competition; and that he was offering work to those who sought it delivering goods. His partner, a lovely lady working with him did the cooking.

After I turned around I noticed another lady, Berta, who represented Bronto Burger. She had no booth to use, however, and was oppressed and forced to stand on a small pad. The only way to reach her is by crossing a small bridge. Though she had no resources, she mentioned she was able to make a Bronto Stew if someone were to bring her Bronto meat.

I said my goodbye to Berta and spent the next thirty minutes trying to find the Whompa again. Next stop: Old Athen. A slightly more modern looking town, many parts are in ruin or uncared for.

Here I found one Mongel Meat stand with one Mongel Meat employee. I visited some citizens at some mission stands and asked them if there was a local Bronto Burger stand in Old Athen. They were totally unwilling to help, the only thing these clan members could do was spew war mongering anti-Omni babble.

After I showed the locals my Reporter Pass and they realized I was not going to be harmed by the local guards or anyone else they decided to take it upon themselves to execute their own guards. After witnessing this event I simply wanted to move onto West Athen to check for burger stands there; this is when the clan decided to stalk me.

Upon exiting the Whompa into West Athen I noticed yet again the clanners were attacking their own guards! I was shocked and disgusted by how vile and cruel these clanners were to their own people!

After touring West Athen and finding no burger stands I decided to leave. On my way out I noticed a sign and it read, "All Omni Scum Will Be Dealt With." What do I see hanging from this sign? Severed heads. It's not enough that the clanners killed their own guards, but apparently when they kill peaceful Omni citizens that pass by they decide to hang their heads upon this sign. I had to leave right away.

I decided to visit the town of Bliss, so with my following group of clanners that's where we went. When I arrived I noticed it was another uninteresting old-style town. I toured this town to find burger stands, and found none.

Yet again on my exiting the town I came by a group of clanners attacking their own guards. Mind you, these people I came across were not a part of the band of clanners stalking me, these were totally different people... going about, slaughtering their own guards.

At this moment a theory came to me, with all this mass killing of Clan versus Clan, could there be some rift within the clan structure? Was the Council lacking in authority so much that the people had contempt for their own protectors? I do not know the answer to these questions, perhaps it will be investigated some other time. I wasn't there to report on politics, but the clanners made it hard to ignore.

The final town I visited was Wailing Wastes, yet another dirty unimpressive area. With my followers behind me I was not surprised at all that when we exited the Whompas the first thing they did was slaughter their own guards.

At that point I decided that the clanners would make it impossible for me to continue my report, and furthermore there I had visited town after town lacking a decent burger stand. I headed back to Omni lands.

The trailing group of clanners followed me back to Athens, back to the ICC, and strait into Omni-Trade. Upon arrival in Omni-Trade the clanners were crushed by the Omni guards on duty. They may have been able to kill themselves, but they were no match for the Omni guards.

An interesting day to say the least, I had never realized until this day just how brutal and vile the clanners were. But to finish my main story, I have this to say: If you want to eat, visit a Bronto Burger in Omni-Tek lands; you've more of a chance finding one in Omni-Tek lands with less worry of anarchy of citizens attacking their own governmental troops.
    Last edited by CJ; Sep 2nd, 2003 at 22:22:57.

Interesting, and good advice. However I think you missed something obvious here. Lets play connect the dots, shall we?

O The clanners have no burger stands.
    ' \
    ' 'O The clanners all reek of bologne.
    ' '/
    'O The clanners are slaughtering their weakest guards.
    '|
    '|
    O Yes, you guessed it... The clanners are cannibalistic!

Maybe I rush to judgment. Truthfully, I have never seen Tarryk of the GSP eat ANYONE, and he is my only contact with the clans. Still, simply the possibility might be enough to start taking steps. Have any of the OT charity groups raised the consideration of food packages to the major clan cities? Just a thought.

Thomas Kandinsky
    'Kruxiov'
    Society of Salvation~
    General of Acquistions

(is OOC allowed? i hope so)

following this poor little crat with his purse and press pass around was the most fun i've had in game since the day hollow island came out. i just could NOT stop laughing. <3 thanks for making my day.

Omtrons article explicitly points out why the true might of Omni-Tek is just beginning to dawn upon Rubi-Ka. Our burger stands are without peer.

((ooc: the part about walking for a half hour to find the whompah had to be the best. those are my exact thoughts, and i cried with tears of laughter when i read that part ))
    streaz18 - Women love Opifex in bed. I have just as much stamina as a solitus, I am much more agile, and I can sense how they like it in ways a solitus male could only dream of.
    ESA - 80/53/46
    Narysta is levelling again!

Crazy omnis doing their false-reporting thing again.

Yeah we followed Mr Reporter into omni trade, and the massacre continued with omni guards as the new victims. Multiple waves were killed without the clanners breaking a sweat. The carnage continued as we followed into Omni-HQ, where Omni-Pol Supremes were knocked down as fast as they could respawn. Eventually the clanners left out of boredom.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"