Thread: Please help a doc NEED's info

Please help a doc NEED's info

The Tsunami BM-302 Bloodletter is a new doc only pistol with low pistol reqs high dmg good crit and range and low multi.

the skills and stats for this pistol are listed below

link to the gun
    QL 150 Tsunami BM-302 Bloodletter

ToWield:Self Pistol >= 715<--------------------LOOK
    Self Profession == Doctor

Slot: RightHand, LeftHand
    ItemType:Weapon
    Can:Carry, Wear
    Flags: VisibleFlag, ModifiedDescription
    Mass: 3.181kg

MultiRanged: 714 <--------------------LOOK
    AttackRange: 21m
    EquipTime: 4.17s
    InitiativeType: RangedInit.
    AttackTime: 1.87s
    RechargeTime: 2.02s
    ClipSize: 27 -- Energy Ammo
    Damage: 27-313 (321) <--------------------LOOK

Damage Type: -- PoisonAC
    Atk. Skills: Pistol: 100% (effective attack rating capped at 1200) Def. Skills: DodgeRanged: 100%

As u can imagin when i found these on the database i went out of my way to find them killing all the dynacamp bosses in belial and anyware i could find lvl 150 ish bosses.

I have tryied to find them in missions as randum mob drops as of yet to no avail.

Please if u know where they drop or have found some let the rest of the docs know where to get them , If u know for a fact that this is just another damn fantum database entry and there not even ingame please tell us docs.

If it is a fantum entry in the database i am going to be mad at FC because it is about time DOC's actualy got given somthing we can use that isnt for benafit of others we dont spend all our time teamed we have to solo too.

I dont know about the rest of the doctors on AO but i find soloing a pain , I can solo a lvl 205 team mission even the boss but it takes about 4 hours for me to do this with guns like these it would be alot easyer to solo and even contribute to the dmg when we are teamed.

Re: Please help a doc NEED's info

Originally posted by Velis
    If it is a fantum entry in the database i am going to be mad at FC
    Originally posted by Jayde
    Disclaimer: This data is raw and may show items that do not appear in-game. Please do not use this data to whine at Funcom if items don't show up. Have fun. =) Friendly questions, comments, and bug reports are welcome to jaydestar@hotmail.com

Well, speaking as an advie I can tell you that FC sometimes sticks things in the DB and don't release em for YEARS, so don't get your hopes up too high Velis.

I haven't heard of it drop, but if I do I'll shoot you a tell
    Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

if this isnt ingame it just meens that FC have completly forgoten doctors yet again and we get nothing.

but ohhhhh all of u got somthing that u need doctors to help get i am sick and tired of being the only class with absolute crap equipment.

i can self cast Alpha & Omega / Sup omni-med / Deathless blessing
    and im lvl 184 dont u think its about time u gave us doctors somthing to work for otherwise all i have to do in this game is heal others for the next 16 lvls or even till lvl 220

Hehe, I posted in your other thread but just to let people know, this item is apparently dropping, as one is for sale on the Atlantean market forums.

Originally posted by Velis
    if this isnt ingame it just meens that FC have completly forgoten doctors yet again and we get nothing.

but ohhhhh all of u got somthing that u need doctors to help get i am sick and tired of being the only class with absolute crap equipment.
    Don't whine, it doesn't look good on you :P

I ask, what items do Trader's get? only thing i can remember really is the ASS Hat ...
    And we traders luv this item. We don't need anything else now.
    Hell, you can nerf our drains, Cause now we have a ASS Hat .. All is well in paradise. Show me, ONE decent Trader Only Item...

Yea i agree doc's don't have much to do after 150.
    But at around level 120-130 if you implant right you should already be using your top drains, you may have to step a bit, but still. Nothing more to aim for. Exept maybe Selfcast 132 Wrangle.. yay.. we all want that.

(Oh, and on a side note, it's 6am here when im writing this, if it explains anything ^^)
    Banishedsoul 220 Trader on RK2 - [eqp] Proud General of Disciples of Omni-Tek
    Thordek 60 Soldier on RK2 - Twink in Training Visit us at www.disciplesot.org
    Naull 100 Doctor on RK2 - Going for 125 for CH whoring. After that who knows..
    My type is a SAE
    Socializer 86% / Achiever 46% / Explorer 46% / Killer 20%

Originally posted by Banishedsoul
    [B]

Don't whine, it doesn't look good on you :P

I ask, what items do Trader's get? only thing i can remember really is the ASS Hat ...
    And we traders luv this item. We don't need anything else now.
    Hell, you can nerf our drains, Cause now we have a ASS Hat .. All is well in paradise. Show me, ONE decent Trader Only Item...
    [B]
    It may not be the "OMG uberest item of all!" item, but Barter Armor is certainly Trader only; ever since 14.8 it has been improved and is quite a decent alternative for a trader to wear.
    Captain Sparkyd Kirk

Proud Unit Commander of Band of Brothers
    Über® Equipment - Courtesy of Auno.org

An agent with a GPH?? WTH, since when do you even cast nanos?? - Random tell

No longer playing.

Originally posted by Sparkyd

It may not be the "OMG uberest item of all!" item, but Barter Armor is certainly Trader only; ever since 14.8 it has been improved and is quite a decent alternative for a trader to wear.
    Yah ok, i forgot about Barter, i admit that. But that's cause i don't wear it. cause my psychic was 149 until recently 2 levels ago ^^
    Oh and the fact that it used to suck hasnt slipped my mind totally yet..

But still Doc's have that lovely nice doc only armor, if ur omni that is.
    Omni-Med Battle or something like that..

But as i was saying. anyone can whine..Any profession have something to whine about.. every profession think's that they are the "forgotten" ones..
    We all cry for luv or nerfs...... It's part of the game.. :P

but ok.. ANY decent Trader only item EXEPT Barter then :P
    My type is a SAE

trader = barter armor
    fixer = grid armor / CDS
    agent = shadowfade armor
    mp = rubber armor
    atrox = Eyemutant Sinew armor
    crats = Advanced Standard Bureaucrat Suit
    enginer = Red Bioplast Protective / Repairman's Hat / Breastplate of Technical Ceremonies
    adventurers = Cloak of the Wandering Knight / Carapace of the Infernal Tyrant
    MA's = Advanced Black Organic Combat Suit
    nano-technician = Notum Saturated Metaplast Armor
    soldier = Notum Infused Kevlar Armor Boots

and finaly

OMNI DOCTOR = Omni-Med Battle Body Armor

ummmmm is it me or is one side/class missing from this list

also traders can use just about any wepon they feal like and be good with it because of drains.

What i am "WINEING" about as u put it is the fact it take us doctors a very long time to solo anything good, Do u realy think that doctors are just there for other players benafit we play this game too we can solo missions given 4 hours to do it.

All im asking for is a reasonably good dmg wepon that is fast and effisiant for a doctor im not asking to be twinked up to the eyeballs for pvp or anything like that.

These doc only pistols wouldent be very good for pvp anyway, What i wanted was to be able to play the game at a reasonable pace like the rest of u even contribute some dmg instead of sitting hear hitting the heal key every few seconds.

NOW is that too much to ask

One last thing teh Tsunami BM-302 Bloodletter was found on RK1 by somone and they told me it drops from dynacamps as of yet i have not found one so i cant verafy what he has said but it at least gives us hope that there is a wepon for us in the game even though its a sod to find.

Originally posted by Banishedsoul

Yah ok, i forgot about Barter, i admit that. But that's cause i don't wear it. cause my psychic was 149 until recently 2 levels ago ^^
    Oh and the fact that it used to suck hasnt slipped my mind totally yet..
    That doesn't mean it's not a nice armour.

But still Doc's have that lovely nice doc only armor, if ur omni that is.
    Omni-Med Battle or something like that..
    It's not THAT good (adds treatment and first aid over the regular OTAF stats..... ) and it drops off 2 level 300 mobs...plus you need the damn ID's to make it. Not to mention it's like painting a red bulls-eye onto yourself (ok, white in this case) in PvP.

But as i was saying. anyone can whine..Any profession have something to whine about.. every profession think's that they are the "forgotten" ones..
    We all cry for luv or nerfs...... It's part of the game.. :P
    True, but if you actually read this guy's post, you'll see it isn't really a whine, but more along the lines of asking for a decent viable weapon that's already in the database. Can't say that I disagree with him.

but ok.. ANY decent Trader only item EXEPT Barter then :P
    Uncle Bazzit Diplomatic (not at the QL i've shown) is a decent Trader only Shotgun that can be multi-wielded, if you want a change from an Ithaca or Home Defender. Yet again, I'm not saying it's "the uberest item out there", but it's a very viable alternative weapon and it's Trader only.
    Captain Sparkyd Kirk

Proud Unit Commander of Band of Brothers
    Über® Equipment - Courtesy of Auno.org

An agent with a GPH?? WTH, since when do you even cast nanos?? - Random tell

No longer playing.

Originally posted by Sparkyd

That doesn't mean it's not a nice armour.

Didn't say it wasn't.. I just said i forgot it cause of that. I said i made a error. and you picked on me even more.. Whyyy? *whine* ^^

It's not THAT good (adds treatment and first aid over the regular OTAF stats..... ) and it drops off 2 level 300 mobs...plus you need the damn ID's to make it. Not to mention it's like painting a red bulls-eye onto yourself (ok, white in this case) in PvP.

I would LOVE to have the treatment suit worked into my armor ^^. Yea it's hard to get.. But then you have something to do post 150, as she asked for :P

True, but if you actually read this guy's post, you'll see it isn't really a whine, but more along the lines of asking for a decent viable weapon that's already in the database. Can't say that I disagree with him.

I know this thread wasnt a whine.. But as you see, my quote where i said "whining doesn't look good on yah" He whined :P
    and i quote:
    "if this isnt ingame it just meens that FC have completly forgoten doctors yet again and we get nothing.

but ohhhhh all of u got somthing that u need doctors to help get i am sick and tired of being the only class with absolute crap equipment. "

Uncle Bazzit Diplomatic (not at the QL i've shown) is a decent Trader only Shotgun that can be multi-wielded, if you want a change from an Ithaca or Home Defender. Yet again, I'm not saying it's "the uberest item out there", but it's a very viable alternative weapon and it's Trader only.
    Check with the trader forum and you will see that we think this shotty sux Now if they had made the Maw in Inner Sanctum trader only i'd shut up.. (even tho i don't use shotty ^^)

My post's here have never been meant as a whine/flame. It was just as info that every prof. has something to whine about ^^

Oh and to creator of thread. Doc's are healers, not killers. If you wanted to be able to solo at lot of stuff. You shoulda played another profession.. ^^ (tho i see many doc's that are good at soloing) Me personally as a trader, suck solo.. But i contribute good to a team as an over all damage dealer, mezzer, (wrangler) and backup healer. I suck solo unless im outside buffed.. ^^
    My type is a SAE

QL 150 MTI G04U model B

this link will show u a duel weild shotty that drops from the dynacamps like my pistol i am after yet again trader only and has a low multi req so you do have a new item in the game all be it noone has found one yet but being the same QL as the tsunami BM-302 Bloodletter and a proff item i think it will drop in the same place

Docs who want to solo a lot should not be playing docs. U should try ADVs instead

But then, I think u will hate our half assed heals. We can't do sh*t at raids. (except in real emergencies when doc teams got wiped and we try to keep tank alive for a while for the docs to get back... it usually doesn't work though)

I have a doc twink. Loved how fast she can heal. But I hate the solo-ing part. Takes ages to kill anything. She wins the fights though.

I think it's all part of overall game balance. If docs can hit as hard and heal very well at the same time, there is no reason for people to play other professions anymore.
    Ashuras - Sol OT Adv on RK-1

Bartle Quotient:
    Explorer 93%, Achiever 53%, Socializer 40%, Killer 13%

Proud member of the Wardens of Omni-Tek

it is true what u are saying but in a mission just with a pop i can do fairly good dmg as a doc its the lenght of time it takes that is anoying me.

we cant always team and even in a team we have to defend ourselfs so why not let us do some good dmg there is still no way we can outdmg most of the other classes.

anyways i have found out that the Tsunami BM-302 Bloodletter is ingame so i am happy just with that.

i will be spending my next few weeks months camping for one