Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Death of Hezak the Immortal!

Originally posted by Arinia

Can't be ZERGED, don't you mean.
    Do I detect a hint of jealousy here?

We tried to take this dude down aghain last night. He is so not worth it.

Its the anti CH AOE nuke thingy he does that REALLY makes him impossible. Well, not impossible. But damn near. There were prolly 20 of us, and 5 docs. We got our ass beat badly. Almost like the 10 year old little sister trying to beat up Mike Tyson.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

ch debuff,isnt a real prob,if you get a good tank,with enough hp...problem are the adds,dont know,where to pull him,with the ability to stil mongo,without geting adds...
    Twister Rk3 Enforcer

Talking

Yup i guess so lol
    Akhtar ,
    Partner of the scientific labs of Broken Shores

Through the light of Darkness, I m still alive and feel the Sadness of the Universe...

When you start to see fire in your eyes when you are reading forums, then leave them and take a cold wash

Originally posted by Proteas
    That was a blast, wish the bugger hadn't killed me mid fight!
    Hmm.... Ok, so I retract my comments (doctorearl) about apologies when you died at jugger, since this seems to be a habit for you :P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

j/k

Nice work either way folks

The key to killing him with a smaller team of people would be to get a team of MPs together to nanoshutdown him. Given his high nano resist, you'd probably need abut 6 MPs chain casting it. But all of the mobs in IS should be effected by NSD.

...Problem is finding 6 MPs lol.

...I'll go in exchange for rusted urns

....or a hug.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

I dont think our metas even tried to NSD him when we killed him but if it works then even 1 nsd would turn the fight, 60 seconds is a LONG time when you consider what a puss he is for hp/acs/evades.

Hezak's nukes and such are controlled by a wearable item Immortal Presence Pulser Wearable

Therefore, NSD would have no effect on him at all.. Sorry..

If you "follow" the "Initial Delay" sequence and how that works (look for Durations and OnNanoTerminate calls for timing) you can see how the timing on his casting works..

-Jayde

Hirum is now the proud owner of an Abyssal Desecrator.

Great Job MR/Starlight!!!!!!!!!

-DE

nerf ((
    Rosbif Advocate for the enslavement of Octodogs as an alternative form of energy.

That was sooo awesome!!!
    I LOVE YOU HIRUM!
    Gongratulations X)

Grats hirum

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

Hmm, what the screenshots dont show is that behind all those people is me tanking him.

n00bs.
    :: Disco "Strayduck" Duck - Equipment - History ::

screenshots of AD?

Unfortunately, the Abyssal Desecrator looks identical when equipped to the Stygian Desolator.

http://reveries.dyndns.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=793 has a screenshot with hirum posting an item ref.

-DE

Originally posted by Habibus

Do I detect a hint of jealousy here?
    Lol I missed this... To prevent an argument I'm going to say that yes indeed, you guys do deserve grats for the first kill of Hezak.

And detect whatever you want, if it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Originally posted by Zak
    I think you might be confused with Aztur
    he is confused, indeed. grats on the kill guys.

lol hirum gonna gank with a noob stick now?
    Proud Member of Eternal Fury

Originally posted by Jayde
    [B]Hezak's nukes and such are controlled by a wearable item Immortal Presence Pulser Wearable

Therefore, NSD would have no effect on him at all.. Sorry..
    Seems like it should work that way, but so far in practice its just the opposite. All the new bosses with the wearable items are in fact the only ones effected by NSD. Not sure how this works and it doesn't work with any of the other MP debuffs. Dominates and MQ won't do it. In practice, well go try it. If you need a MP, you know where to find me.

Oh, and anyone on Rimor wanting to do a 3rd circle IS raid I hope will contact me. I want the MP implant really bad and for some reason can't solo it.
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast