Thread: Face graft..

Face graft..

Since the desc. says this is permanent, I kinda want to ask before using it. Does it just give you a random face? And if so, how often/many times can you use it?

Whats the difference between face graft and advanced face graft?
    Your signature cannot be longer than 2000 characters including BB code markup.

Tons of chars and forum requires me to stop making new alts. :'(

Face Graft allows you to change your face as much as you want, I'm not sure if it's random or in order but I've used it twice to change to a face I liked :P I have no idea what makes Advanced Face Graft different from the regular one, but if they both change your face what's the point? heh
    AO - JukeJoint "Nuhmudiira" Jezebel - 208/18 Trader - Omni

Advanced Face Graft is faster and costs less nano points to cast. That's pretty much the only advantage to using it.
    Autolycith Done leveling until agents serve a purpose. Agent Veteran of Cognizance
    My uber setup!
    WTB Balance in SL.

It is not random. It cycles through the faces in a predetermined order. The same order than in the character creation, in fact.

And you can indeed cast it as many times as you want. There are some fun graphical bugs, tho: if you are wearing some visible headset (the Sock, glasses, whatever) it makes your head disappear! It also makes your weapon and your back item disappear. The bug is solved just by zoning, or re-equipping. And it's only graphical, you are still wearing these items. A fun thing is to cast it just after you have zoned in mission: you are the headless Agent that finger-points the mobs to death!

As for Advanced Face Graft: once you have loaded it, you will never want to use the normal Face Graft anymore! (yes, I tend to regularly spend quite some time to choose a new face, how did you tell?)

Cheers!
    Concealment is bugged in PvM: hit sneak two times after you zone. Only then you will be able to sneak properly.