Thread: Agent help with a new lvl 60

Agent help with a new lvl 60

Hi.
    Well my question concerns the effectiveness and best options for a lvl 60 pvp agent.
    Please dont lump this question in the "how do i make a pump master twink" or "how do i pwn froobs with my agent twink", i dont wanna come into your section and ask the same stupid questions Im sure you guys here all the time.

Just recently my guild wants to participate in lower lvl tower raids to encourage particapation and help be more active in the AO community to further are recruitment. Theres about 10 of us that have picked a different proffesion, i chose agent cause I have played one to Tl6 before and i loved it, but i never used it for pvp exclusively so this is kinda new to me. We even plan on going the distance of Ai rading to max are Ai lvls.

So to start..I picked solitus, just for a good even roundedness. Armor wise I have farmed a full set of predator and a Elysium Nymp cape (sp?) Neck wise Im thinking it possbile to get a CoH neck piece in, not ure if its better then the normal token neck, but atm Im doing 1k for my advie and cant bear to farm more tokens at this time for another toon. NCU, of course Ill be able to get a 6 slot on, I knwo the ease of getting a 6 slot at 60, I usually do that for all my toons at that time, slot wise I think Ill do FP trader to get them in.

Weapon wise Im thinking my best bet would be see were Im at after UA/TTS/FG/ES and expertises do an OE with that number and see what i can sqeeze into and be 100%. I knwo its possible to drain up to higher P. Snipers but thats a little extreme. As far as slots go, should I get the best VE or go with a TIM scope? I know the TIM gives me rifle/AS but is that just for buffing purposes.
    Im not 100% what to fill the other slots with cause I usually play melee classes.

Ok..heres the thing, Im gonna try to put as little ip into nanos as possble cause Im thinking of training Notum repulsor 2..but just how effective is it? Im thinking to use FP trader for my NCU's Ill just get some MP buffs to be able to caste it.

As far as implants go, i figure the ones aimed towards weapon skills/evades, Ill make them the maxed ql implant i can get in. As far ones aimed at nano skills and other things, Im thinking of using some sort of symbiant or maybe try to make some jobe cluster imps.

My final question which Im stumped about..bracers and rings and shoulder items, which is best to use at lvl 60? Are Arul Sabas worth it? I knwo atm I have the basic jobe/scourged which are Add all Off. and Def....
    And for rings at the moment I have the 2 types of Ntum rings of 3..shoudl i try for rings of luck or dmg rings?
    And lastly Shoulder items..Pads of dedication and barrow Strenth best bet?

So that about sums it up, tho some info on use and effectiveness of the pvp agent in tower wars and playful pvp.

I'd go for Vision E, cause imo the faster your AS is the better you will do.
    I'd also swap out that Barrow Strength for a VE, nice HP mod on it. Personally I use Barrow Strength when I need to evac from root-proffs, works really nice.
    Dunno about bracers, but GoT drop some bracers that add 1 to rifle and 5 to AS, you can use 2 of them if you want to.

I've been thinking exactly same, my agent has been twitchin my nose a while already and I made some thoughts how i would do it.

Items: Pelisse from dryads, log it there and farm FRN for lucky Pelisse drop :P~ armors would be pretty much full Predator set (body dev is nice and nanopool add saves alot IPs) shoulders I was thinkin lamely just 2x VTE (few hundred extra HP also some dmg). For gun.. Im not 100% sure... I know 200perennium is possible but it would be 75% so id go for 150ish Perennium (Mostly becouse i do not know much about Agents and their weapon choices 8) ). For crit scope, 150ish (or around that ql, first 5%) vision enhancer for AS buff
    Implants: Few 59 symbs and 120-130ish max hp/rifle/aad/evade imps i guess

I guess this is how most totw/pvp agents would go. :C (Words from Newb so dont take em serious... My agent experiences are 10h or so but ive been droolin and doin notepad work with their stats :P seems interesting prof. )

(Off topic: )

Yeah. get yourself into Predator armor and some other buffs, but if you train Notum Repulsor you wont be able to selfcast stuff so you need to be OBed.
    I believe traders lose their leetness around lvl 50 or so. They miss Frostscythe/Pump Trainee Dmg.
    So go with Notum Repulsor but first get yourself equiped.

Don't face me, When you drop, I loot you and I'm lazy.

- Mr Accris Sockhat

Guess youve never messed with a 60 or 75 JAME trader have you? :P

imo 60 agent should go with NR cos u dont really need to cast anything but roots but geting rooted might be worse

Quote Originally Posted by Accris
    Yeah. get yourself into Predator armor and some other buffs, but if you train Notum Repulsor you wont be able to selfcast stuff so you need to be OBed.
    I believe traders lose their leetness around lvl 50 or so. They miss Frostscythe/Pump Trainee Dmg.
    So go with Notum Repulsor but first get yourself equiped.
    Traders go off the boil the level after they can buff best divest / plunder on an opponent, which isnt lvl 50
    Remember "Jakeaway" Brigges
    Always "Spoton" Target
    Amsterdam "Firebrigade" Service

Returned from the grave and back in business.....

I've been twinking a 105 sniper on a 40 agent recently, but that was for pvm...If you twink into something high (dunno what ql perenn u could twink on, but prolly something between 120 and 150), make sure you wont get OE even with being debuffed by traders. Check how much divest skills from a trader of your range can debuff your rifle skill, and try to put on a sniper that wont get oe in that situation.
    ***Bye Peeps, it has been a nice time***

i also made a lvl 60 agent toon... but im having a serious hard time getting into my full predator set.... what am i doing wrong?

Ehance DNA 3
    sense boost
    enhanced senses
    3 imps (lvl 100'ish)

and im still missing like 20 points :x i am obviously missing something, but i cant figure out what i am missing :P damn beer

Quote Originally Posted by Danjal_PR
    i also made a lvl 60 agent toon... but im having a serious hard time getting into my full predator set.... what am i doing wrong?

Ehance DNA 3
    sense boost
    enhanced senses
    3 imps (lvl 100'ish)

and im still missing like 20 points :x i am obviously missing something, but i cant figure out what i am missing :P damn beer
    Use a gun bag - they add 20 sense.

At that lvl u can use better imps too, should bring you to + 20

Quote Originally Posted by Danjal_PR

Ehance DNA 3
    sense boost
    enhanced senses
    3 imps (lvl 100'ish)

Gun bag as mentioned above, Sense enhancing armor, and the computer brain item. It adds some sense. Also get some higher lvl implants in. You would have to ladder them in using temp imps, items, buffs to get them in.

As for Hollis I made a lvl 60 agent twink some time ago and I went with a setup similar to this. 60 agent twink. Excluding the rat catcher goggles but they a very good add if you could get a hold of them. I believe the implants where different in my setup. Did not have time to check them as I just used one of my old setups and then updated it a bit. Also I used Arul Bracers instead of the Bracelet of Amplified Sound.
    Muhahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Fataboy
    and try to put on a sniper that wont get oe in that situation.
    at this lvl trads drain u for -415 so... dont think theres a psniper this low

Traders shouldn't be a problem. No prof should be :P
    Just max runspeed, get gsf+wolf. And kite 'em Just dont get close to traders. Or other profs that can root. Use your sick range on that P-sniper.

(also, get a 250 Vision Enhancer. Just get a clan solitus to give you SB)
    gl
    Shumarte 220/30 enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.