Thread: question on equipment

question on equipment

ok i am now lvl 85 doc and am really happy again ... but i am wondering if there is no nice obtainable quipment in my lvl range because i like to have some special items...

any idea what stuff would be nice and were/how to get it

(atm i am doing the borg hunt the whole time=)

Well, thats a pretty generic question, but I'll give it a go...

Neleb's Nano-circuit Robe is a wonderful doc robe. You'll give up some ac's to use it if you have a web cloak equiped, but the nano skills boosts are very nice... I'm lvl 140 atm, and using one to cast Complete Heal.

Shades of Lucubration are a extremely hard to get, but also extremely valuable... the +15 from them will have a nice trickle down effect on all your nano skills, and also allow you to equip some nicer biomech or nano armor.

The Expensive Kevlar Vest of Professor Jones is darned near impossible to get, but this is one of the ultimate items in the game for a doc.

Loving Hands are a easy and cheap pair of gloves with some nice nano skills buffs. When you are going for Neleb's Nano-circuit Robe pick those up also.

Those are some of my favorites, what about the rest of you?

Hope "Doctordustin" Heals - main
    "Hecha" - ubah twink
    Harlan "Brdekard" Unsell - twink

If the Iron Reet is outside all day long, do you think it has rusty nuts? - stolen from Elonn
    am i the only crazy one? Guide to Teaming with Doc's

"Amusement parks in the Metaverse can be fantastic, offering a wide selection of interactive three-dimensional movies. But in the end, they're still nothing more than video games."
    --Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson

Achiever 93%
    Socializer 46%
    Explorer 33%
    Killer 26%

At your level you should start thinking about getting some great implants in... You should be able to install a set of ql 150ish implants soon, and by lvl 120 a set of ql 200 implants. Those will be a tremondous aid to you in your work.

Hope "Doctordustin" Heals - main
    "Hecha" - ubah twink
    Harlan "Brdekard" Unsell - twink

If the Iron Reet is outside all day long, do you think it has rusty nuts? - stolen from Elonn
    am i the only crazy one? Guide to Teaming with Doc's

"Amusement parks in the Metaverse can be fantastic, offering a wide selection of interactive three-dimensional movies. But in the end, they're still nothing more than video games."
    --Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson

Achiever 93%
    Socializer 46%
    Explorer 33%
    Killer 26%

hmm thx so far ...

seems like i have to get this robe and the loving hands ...

as i am a soli i dont have to think about this expensive jones vest maybe a pain to get it anyway ...

and for imps i got some ql100 and feel ok ... as i am on rk3 there are not many ppl and so far i just didnt found any doc who was able to give me a good set of imps ... but i am still looking ..